Tuesday 5 April 2011

Everything Has a Price - CH06 (written in February 2011)



After Monday's spectacular events, the rest of the week was almost bound to be something of a let down. And so it was... Mistress's period arrived on Wednesday and so for the rest of the week she kind of lost interest in our game, save for a few gentle strokes on Friday night as we were drifting off to sleep.

I noticed something else around the tail end of the week too, Mistress seemed to be up to something. Every time I walked into the room, she was on her laptop, which in itself was quite unusual as, unlike most of the population, Mistress firmly preferred reading a book to any 'online' entertainment. Not only that, but she would always minimize some of the pages when I walked in, leaving something innocuous on the screen in it's place, like a shopping site or something.

This at once worried and excited me. 

Worried, because there's a lot of twisted shit on the internet about 'Chastity' and 'Tease & Denial', and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted her to find it. 

And excited because, well... for pretty much the same reasons actually!

This went on for a few days and so I wasn't entirely surprised when on Sunday evening she asked me to strip naked, fit a cock ring and to kneel at her feet as she wanted to talk to me (Mistress remained casually dressed in jeans and a T-shirt). 

To relax us both, and perhaps to get me into the right frame of mind before we began, she told me to worship her feet until she told me to stop. I was more than happy to do this and eagerly licked, sucked and kissed every millimetre of her gorgeous feet until I felt myself slipping easily into a relaxed and submissive state. It must have been somewhere between twenty minutes and half an hour before she finally told me to stop. I cannot really be sure of the time as I had been blindfolded throughout and Mistress did not remove my blindfold even when I had finished. I guess she (rightly) assumed it would be easier for me to give honest answers to her questions with the blindfold on...

"Very good slave, you have pleased me greatly."

At last I reluctantly let go of Mistress's beautifully manicured feet and sat up straight with my hands rested on my thighs, my lips stinging slightly, but enjoyably, because I knew I had pleased my Mistress.

"Thank you Mistress," I said, my cock achingly hard despite not being touched and the twenty one days of cum weighing heavily in my ballsack.

"Now... as you may or may not have realised, I've been doing some research... and I have some questions I want you to answer. Are you willing to do that for me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you promise to answer them honestly and to the best of your ability?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good slave. Now, I'm going to say this... if you feel you cannot truthfully answer a question, I want you to make this clear to me. This is very important. Your answers to these questions may carry great significance over the future of our marriage, and I don't want you to say anything now which you later regret. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Very well then, we shall begin."

I shifted nervously at her feet, the discomfort in my legs barely registering as I waited for her first question.

"Before I start, I want to say that I have been surfing the net for a few days now, and I have visited many sites with which I'm sure you're familiar... after all, there's not that many sites dedicated specifically to 'Denial'... so I'm sure we have probably seen much of the same material. Some of it is without doubt utter nonsense... but some of it strikes true and has provided me with some valuable information... Nevertheless, without your input it is all a little meaningless, so...."

She paused for a moment and I became very aware of my own breathing.

"...I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this first question, but I'm going to give you the opportunity to answer it anyway.... Does the idea of... 'sissification' appeal to you in any way at all?"

"No Mistress," I replied quickly and confidently, slightly relieved that the first question didn't require too much thought.

"No, I didn't think so...and I must say, I'm quite pleased actually. Okay, I don't think there's any need to continue that line of questioning."

I heard a pen scrolling through a page of paper and then that paper being turned over.

"Next.... I've read a lot on these sites about how men kept in a state of denial for longer periods become very attentive and devoted to their wives. Do you think that is true slave? Do you feel that way when you are denied orgasm?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And do you find that feeling pleasant slave, as I have read?"

"Yes Mistress...it's very difficult to explain but... when you aren't allowed to cum yourself, well, I guess it's obvious that your feelings become more focussed towards the person who holds the power to let you cum. Also, if you're in a relationship, even one where you already care deeply about the other person's pleasure and fulfilment, well, if only one of you can cum of their own free will, then that is bound to become the focus of the one who can't... I mean, you know how much I adore going down on you and making you cum anyway, but when I'm in denial, I love it even more.... And for some reason, although there is the underlying frustration of wanting to cum, it does make you feel more connected and....well, it's kind of like being in love all over again... you know, like when you first fall in love, it's a bit like that...."

I worried that that answer might send the wrong message, but before I could clarify further she continued. 

"But doesn't it drive you crazy not being able to cum?"

"Yes Mistress, but.... not in a bad way. It's like... being a horny teenager again, your cock gets hard all the time, and when you get older that's a nice feeling to have... you think about ... I think about you all the time, and though I want to cum so bad, and I do think about doing it myself... I know that it won't be the same as being allowed to cum properly, and I know that if I did give in I would regret it immediately... Also, just going back to what I said before, because I know I can't cum, I focus on making you cum and that's why when I'm denied I just want to go down on you all the time...every day."

I heard the pen scratching at the paper and then she went on...

"I also read that for a lot of men it's not that they particular want to go for very long periods without cumming, it's that they want the decision to be their partner's. Going for long periods is just a demonstration of the partner's power over them..."

"I agree about the decision being someone else's Mistress... and probably the length of time isn't as important as the 'control' element, past a certain point..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well Mistress... I'm sure those men wouldn't be happy if they were allowed to cum two or three times a week, even if it was their Mistress decision."

"No?"

"No Mistress, because most men crave denial more than they want to cum, so while they do want the decision to be their Mistress's, they also want their Mistress to... well, to be 'mean' about it, I guess..."

"Mean?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What do you mean by that exactly?"

"Well, to... make them wait, obviously... but not only that... also to constantly remind them of the fact that they are under control, by teasing them until they almost cum... and also verbally....I think most of those men would agree that having their Mistress reminding them that it's them who get to decide... and...."

I paused feeling slightly uncomfortable, until Mistress prompted me to continue.

"...I think a lot of men would like their Mistress's to be... umm, well...'heartless bitches', Mistress." 

Thankfully, she laughed.

"Yes... I must admit I have seen that phrase a couple of times...and what about you slave, would you like me to be a 'heartless bitch'?"

I felt my cock twitch before I could even speak...

"I think so Mistress, yes."

"Really slave... but do you mean that as regarding granting permission to cum, or is there more to it than that...?"

My mouth felt extremely dry as I mulled the question over in my mind. Mistress could obviously tell from my body language that I was deeply immersed in my thoughts and did not push me to answer. Eventually I opened my mouth and replied.

"I.... 

I, think most.... 

I think... I, umm....

I would like it Mistress, if you... came to think, or rather... believed... wholeheartedly, that your pleasure is more important than mine Mistress. And also that... 

Umm.... 

The idea of you expecting to be given pleasure without any expectation on you to return it... is really, really horny Mistress."

She thought over what I had said for a moment and then responded.

"So the idea of me demanding to be pleasured whenever I wanted it, turns you on slave, even if you knew that I was under no obligation to even touch your cock?"

"Yes Mistress."

I heard her shift on the chair and I wondered if she was touching herself, damn the blindfold!

"Is there any time you wouldn't like me to do that slave?"

"Not really Mistress, none that I can think of."

"Are you sure slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So you wouldn't protest if I was hot and sweaty after exercise... or it was the middle of the night... or I was on my period...?"

"No Mistress... although, I've never gone down on a woman on her period, so I wouldn't know....but I don't think so."

"But you like the thought of me just telling you I want you to make me cum, 'NOW'?"

"Yes Mistress, I love it."

"Why does that appeal to you so much slave?"

"Umm, because... well, because I like the thought of pleasing you Mistress, and... well, I guess, it's something to do with the fact that you can have what you want whenever you want it, whereas I have to wait until I am given permission Mistress....and by demanding pleasure whenever you want it, I suppose you would be underlining that..."

"I see.... and what about the length of denial, how do you feel about that?"

"Well like I've said before Mistress, it doesn't really start to take effect until the end of the first week, which is a pain, because obviously it means it takes longer to get back to that feeling of submissive frustration... and obviously if you go for three weeks instead of two then two-thirds of the time are effective rather than only half of it..."

"Okay that's a good point... but if shorter periods were interspersed with longer ones that would work too?"

"Well, yes Mistress.... I think the key is in not knowing. If I know that I'm going to be allowed to cum tomorrow then it's no big deal not to get to cum today, but if it might not be another two weeks, or longer, then cumming tonight suddenly seems a really big deal..."

"So you don't think the idea of a 'fixed term' of chastity is ideal slave?"

"Well not really Mistress... I mean it works, but I think it...well, if you know that you aren't going to get to cum for another two weeks, well, you kind of get used to the idea, but not knowing if it's going to be another day or so, or another week or whatever, well it wouldn't .... you wouldn't ever know, so you'd always be on edge, thinking about it..." 

"I see...so what do you think about going for much longer periods, like months?"

"If you wanted me to do that, I would Mistress."

"Really slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Okay... but I want to know what you think about it..."

"I think....it would be hard, but it would be Heavenly too. When you haven't cum for a while and you've got over that first week... you kind of start enjoying the frustration and a big part of you stops wanting to cum. You want it, of course, but at the same time you know if you do, even if you're allowed to, that you have to wait to get back to the lovely feeling of being denied and waiting for that release, and it becomes hard to choose. That's why most men want their partner to have control and to make the decision for them, because they know that if it was up to them they would give in too easily and then they would really regret it. 

I know it's hard for you to understand Mistress, but when you've been denied and then you cum, you have this monstrous orgasm, it's the best orgasm you can ever have, because the more cum that's in your balls the more intense the orgasm is going to be. So if you cum every few days you have a nice orgasm, but you know that if you wait and let it build up... and not only that, but mentally, all the time you are denied and waiting the pressure is building inside your head too... so when you're finally allowed to cum, it's not just the pressure being relieved from your balls, but from your head too! 

And all the teasing fuels that even more and the whole thing of going down on you and making you cum.... It just adds more and more fuel to the fire. And I can't imagine how intense that would be after months, but I imagine it would be absolutely mind-blowing... but I guess the flip side of that would be that the come down would be quite big too... I have read about where guys have gone a few months and been told they are going to be allowed to cum and they still begged their Mistress's to make them wait longer... I know you probably can't understand that Mistress, but I understand that very well... even from my limited experience."

"And you would do that if I told you I wanted you to?"

"Yes Mistress. If it pleased you."

"And what if decided that you needed to wear some kind of chastity device so that I could be sure you weren't cheating slave?"

"If we could find one that was practical, I would Mistress."

"Have you seen the birdlock device slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Does that look practical too you?"

"Possibly, Mistress."

"So going back to what you were saying earlier slave, about denial focussing your mind on the other person's pleasure... are you saying that being denied makes that more pleasurable for you?"

"Well, yes Mistress... you know I love going down on you and making you cum... but when I know I can't cum, it's so much more rewarding and... I dunno, it just makes it an even bigger deal for me and.... It's hard to explain Mistress, but when I make you cum, even when I'm not denied, I love it so much and I get so into it, that when you cum, mentally I almost feel like I have too... being denied just intensifies that feeling even more... it's just amazing Mistress...."

"When you talk about it I can tell you really love it slave..."

"Yes Mistress, I do. When I'm not being denied, even though I enjoy the freedom, there's a huge part of me that just can't wait for it to start again..."

She paused for thought and then asked... "Are you okay down there still?" 

"My legs are a bit stiff Mistress."

"Stand up then slave."

"Thank you Mistress."

I dragged myself up to my feet, and enjoyed the feeling of the blood flowing properly through my legs once more. Though I still couldn't see her I felt Mistress moving towards me and then I felt her warm lips closing around my cock. I was rock hard in seconds, especially as the cockring was still in place. She sucked my granite hard cock gently for a few minutes until I was breathing quite hard and then allowed my cock to slip from her mouth and ordered me to resume my position on the floor.

I sank to the floor once more and she waited for my breathing to return to normal.

"Now slave, I may come back to those other points later, but now I have a difficult question for you... perhaps the most difficult question of all. In a lot of the sites I've seen there are two main fetishes connected with chastity... one is sissification, which we've already discussed. The other is cuckolding. Can you tell me how you feel about that slave?"

"I..... I'm not sure if I can Mistress."

"Okay slave, but at some point I need to know how you feel about that. The fact that you're not dismissing it out of hand indicates that there's something about it you like the idea of?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Can you tell me about it... can you tell me at least what you like about the idea?"

I licked my lips, this was a question I had been dreading and even with the blindfold on this was way too hard.

"I....." 

I could feel myself shaking as I tried to speak. Mistress leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Take your time slave, I love you and nothing you can say will change that..."

"Thank you Mistress."

I sat, breathing deeply for several minutes as Mistress waited patiently.

"I.... like reading stories about it Mistress, but I don't think I could handle it in real life."

She said nothing, obviously waiting for me to continue...

"But... part of me loves the idea of being made to clean your pussy after you had been penetrated by someone else Mistress, especially if my balls were aching and full at the time... and... umm, I do.... if.... you.... ordered me to... suck another man's cock for you... Mistress, I would."

I was still shaking, and Mistress took her time digesting what I just said.

"I'd love to see you sucking a nice hard cock slave, and the thought of you eating another man's cum out of my pussy is very hot... but I don't think I could do it either. Some things are best left as fantasies slave, you know that don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you relieved by what I've just said slave, or disappointed?"

"Relieved Mistress... because if there was anyone else involved I would always worry about losing you, and I definitely couldn't cope with being left alone while you 'dated' someone else. I don't really get that.... I mean if you contact someone with the idea of having sex with them in front of your husband, or with your husband in some capacity... well that's not the same to me as going out and just fucking someone else..."

"I agree slave....but you still like reading about it?"

"Yes Mistress, I know that is a bit strange... but then lots of people get turned on by stuff they wouldn't really want to happen..."

I was still trembling and Mistress kissed me again, this time giving my cock a few gentle strokes as she tried to reassure me that it was okay.

"Okay slave, I don't have too much more to ask.... so this will be the last question for now."

I shifted on my knees again, nervously waiting for the question.

"I know you have been eating your cum for me about once a month for some time now... I couldn't help noticing that when I allowed you to lick it off my breasts you looked like you were enjoying it a lot more than I expected. Was that because you'd been dreaming about doing that for so long or do you like eating your cum?"

The question wasn't really what I'd been expecting somehow, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that. But thinking about it, knowing the sites she been visiting there was a lot of talk about slaves being 'forced' to eat their cum, or that being something that was expected of them if they were allowed to cum. So I guess it wasn't that out of the blue... 


"At first, it was hard Mistress.... but I've kind of got used to it now. It really doesn't bother me anymore. Sometimes when there's a lot it's a little harder, but... it's no big deal."

"I've read that a lot of men get turned on thinking about it, but once they've cum they lose interest, is that true slave?"

"I think it's true Mistress, but I think that's why men like to be 'forced' to do it. They want to, but once they've cum, the desire goes...until next time. So by being 'forced' to do it, they overcome the mental barrier..."

"Is that how you felt to start with?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But now it doesn't bother you?"

"No Mistress."

"So if I said that I was going to control your cock and that every time I allowed you to cum, you'd have to eat it, you'd agree to that?"

I swallowed hard.

"Yes Mistress."

"Every time, slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good."

I heard her put her pen down on the side table and she leaned forward to kiss me again, this time her arms closed around me and she hugged me lovingly as my cock stiffened once again, desperate for attention.

"You want me to touch you don't you?" She said quietly.

"Mmm, yes Mistress," I confessed.

Her hand moved down towards my cock and then past it onto my inner thigh.

"It's so hard isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And your balls are so full aren't they?"

"Ughhh, yes Mistress."

"But you can't cum, can you slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Not until I allow it?"

"No Mistress."

"Do you regret giving me that power slave?"

Her hand moved closer to my cock and her finger gently stroked one of my balls.

"No Mistress..."

"Really slave, not even right now, when your cock is so hard it looks like it could burst?"

"No Mistress."

"What about in another week's time slave...what if you get to the end of the four weeks and I decide to make you wait just a little longer, do you think you'll regret it then?"

I moaned loudly at the thought, and then assured her that I wouldn't. I was shaking uncontrollably now and as she slowly dragged her nail up the underside of my cock I feared that I could easily tip over the edge at any moment.

"I'm getting close Mistress," I warned.

"Are you slave," she whispered. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No Mistress..." I sighed, desperate for her to grab my cock and pump it hard and fast until I erupted over her hand, even though I knew this wasn't going to happen for another week, or maybe even more.

"But you need me to stop?"

"Yes Mistress...please Mistress."

She closed her fingers around my cock gently and gave it a tiny little squeeze. I could feel my cock pulsing against her hand and she must have felt it too. She moved her head close to my ear and whispered.

"Not until I say slave... never until I say. That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

She had no idea how close that brought me to the edge. But thankfully, she let go, stood up and let me cool down for a while before returning. Once I had calmed down she removed the blindfold and told me to remove the cock ring and get dressed.

--- 

As we spent the evening watching TV together, I couldn't help but think about all that we'd discussed and how it might affect the coming weeks, months and years... but of course only Mistress knew the answer to that.... I would just have to wait and see.




CHAPTER SEVEN IS HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment