Monday 4 April 2011

The Longest Week (written in September 2010)



I glanced at the bedside clock, there was still three minutes to go to until the knock at the bedroom door. I sat on the bed and dropped my hand between my legs, I was wet already, anticipating the delicious session that was just about to start. As I rubbed my slippery pussy, enjoying the feel of my fingers sliding between my lips, I thought about the last week and how my poor husband/slave had not been allowed to touch his cock. So unfair. And yet, it was he who suggested it, along with pretty much everything else, at least at first...


I looked at the clock again, another minute to go. I stood up and looked in the full length mirror, noticing every detail of my appearance. My long PVC gloves, the PVC dress clinging to my every gorgeous curve, the high heeled strappy shoes that had taken an age to get used to, ultimately it was all for him... but only on my terms.

The knock came exactly on the dot, as expected. My slave knew by now to not be early or late, but just on time. I walked across the room and opened the door, there on his knees was my devoted husband, his collar and cock ring in place just as I had instructed. I reached forward and attached a length of leather to the D-ring on his collar. As my fingers moved near his face I thought I heard him groan a little, I smiled as I realised the effect the smell of my pussy was having on him, especially as he hadn't cum in over a week.

"Can you smell me slave?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied, quietly.

"You love that smell don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress, may I please lick your fingers?"

For a moment I considered slapping his face. The bare faced cheek of the request! But secretly I was pleased. I knew all too well how much my husband craves the taste of my pussy and this week he had been denied even that pleasure as work had become all too tiresome.

"Plenty of time for that later slave." I said firmly, pulling the leash towards me and dragging him into the room. He crawled on all fours to the edge of the bed and then I told him to sit up on his knees. He kept his head down, not daring to look at my beautiful body without permission. That pleased me, but I needed to see into his eyes. I sat down on the edge of the bed and reached down and lifted his chin so that we made eye contact.

"Now slave, don't look anywhere else but in my eyes. I have some questions for you, and don't even think about lying, or fudging the facts, I want the truth and only the truth, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now my first question is very simple slave, and I expect a simple answer.... Have you cum in the last seven days?"

"No Mistress."

"And why is that slave?"

"Because you told me I wasn't allowed to Mistress."

"And?"

"Because I love to follow your instructions Mistress, I love to be under your control."

"Good answer slave, and what else did I tell you?"

"You....you told me that I wasn't allowed to touch my cock Mistress."

"That's right slave, and did you obey my instruction as you promised to do?"

He hesitated, not more than a fraction of a second, but enough.

"I...." 

My eyes narrowed as I could tell he was debating internally whether to lie or to come clean about his misdemeanours.

"I tried to Mistress."

"But you failed?"

"Yes Mistress. I am very sorry Mistress."

"Are you sure you didn't cum?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Positive? Because I find out that you did and lied to me then I will be very unhappy."

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes you're positive, or yes you did come?"

"Yes I'm positive Mistress."

I curled my lip as I looked down at him, so desperate to please me but yet still not entirely in control of his own desires.

"Perhaps, slave, it would be easier for you if you were physically unable to touch yourself in future."

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Yes slave, if it pleases me. When this session is over I want you to research chastity devices, I want to know how much they cost, how practical they are, how many keys they have, everything.... Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And if you can't behave yourself next time, then we will proceed along those lines, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm serious slave, if you can't keep your hands off of MY cock, then I will take steps to ensure it remains untouched."

"Yes Mistress. I am so sorry Mistress."

"You should be slave, I am most displeased."

My pussy tingled as I thought of locking him up for the week, free to play with myself as he suffered, better yet, free to enjoy his tongue as his cock swelled inside it's prison, desperate for the release that only I could grant. 

"How did you touch yourself slave?"

"With my finger Mistress."

"Just one finger?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And what did you do with that finger slave, show me."

He moved his arm between his legs and slowly and gently ran his fingertip up and down the underside of his cock. As he did so I noticed him trembling, his cock straining against the cock ring.

"Is that all you did slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How many times slave?"

"I don't know Mistress."

"You don't know? So it was obviously more than a couple of times..."

"Yes Mistress."

"Did you make any effort at all to obey me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Really slave, it doesn't sound like it from where I'm sitting, explain yourself!"

"I...I was okay for the first couple of days Mistress, but then I....when I woke up I would be hard and I just couldn't help myself."

"I hope you were thinking only about me slave."

"I was Mistress, of course!"

"I should think so slave, but it doesn't excuse your behaviour."

"No Mistress."

"Surely touching yourself like that is more frustrating than anything though isn't it slave, I mean why didn't you just grab it properly and give yourself some proper strokes?"

"I....I don't know Mistress. I guess it didn't seem as bad with just one finger...."

"And what were you thinking about me as you were secretly touching yourself?"

"I....I was imagining that it was your finger Mistress, that you were teasing my cock until I was close to cumming and then you would deny me."

"Really slave, and how close did you get to cumming slave?"

"Very close Mistress."

"Just with one finger?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How close are we talking slave?"

"Very close Mistress, right to the point where there was pre-cum on the tip of my.....on the tip of your cock, Mistress."

I shuddered as I took in this information, I looked down and saw my fingers had moved backed to my pussy without me even thinking about it. Slave had noticed it too and was watching intently as my slender fingers manipulated the slippery folds of my cunt and rubbed gently over my clit. The look on his face was pure lust, he wanted so badly to bury his face between my legs and lap away at my clit until I came on his face, but I wasn't going to let him do that just yet.

"I told you not to look anywhere but at my eyes slave." I hissed.

He quickly looked up, his jaw trembling slightly. I paused for a moment, considering my next words carefully.

"Well slave, of course you will have to be punished for your disobedience..."

"Yes Mistress."

"...but I am at least convinced you have told me the truth as I requested."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Perhaps in future I might mix things up a bit. It seems a pity to make your cock off limits all week when it could be put to better use. I still want you to research chastity devices slave, I'm not ruling that out at all, but maybe I will let you out now and again so that you can be teased, or maybe I'll just tell you to do it yourself. Sometimes I might watch you slave, how would you like that?"

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"I bet you'd like that slave, I bet you'd love me to watch you teasing yourself right to the edge of coming, knowing that I was there to make sure you didn't accidentally push just a little too far...."

His jaw was really trembling now.

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Yes slave, if it pleases me."

I got up and turned around, spreading my legs wide and leaning over the bed, giving him a perfect view of my sodden pussy and tight ass. I reached back through my legs and spread my pussy wide open with my fingers.

"Is that what you've been dreaming about all week slave?"

"Yes Mistress." His voice was shaking terribly and I wondered if he might already be struggling not to cum.

I lifted myself back up and turned around again, then stepped forward so that my pussy was right in front of his face. I lifted the hem of my dress up until my pussy was bared and then pushed it into his face. He sighed loudly as the scent of my cunt filled his nostrils, and then groaned as I rubbed my pussy against his face, the hard bone of his nose stimulating my clit wonderfully. I pulled away and told him to lick his lips. He obediently complied and was obviously enjoying the taste of my pussy when I suddenly bent down and kissed him. As I did so I reached down and slid my palm around his balls and squeezed them as we locked mouths. I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes as I released his swollen balls and dragged my nails along the length of his shaft.

"Who owns this cock slave?"

"You do Mistress." He breathed.

"That's right slave. I do."

I slapped his cock hard several times and then dug my nails into his balls.

"Who owns these balls slave?"

"You do Mistress." He yelped.

"What else slave?"

"You own my ass and my mouth too Mistress."

"That's right slave, and they are mine to use as I see fit aren't they slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So why is it that you think you can touch my cock, when I told you not to?"

"I... I don't know Mistress."

"Oh come slave, surely you can do better than that?"

I looked deep into his eyes as he tried to think of a suitable answer.

"Don't think about it slave, I told you before, all I want is the truth."

"Yes Mistress."

"Well?"

"I..... I didn't want to Mistress."

"And yet you did."

"Yes Mistress. What I meant is, I wanted you to touch me, to tease me...not to make me cum, but...."

"...to tease you!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Is that what you really wanted slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You wanted me to tease you mercilessly? To bring you right to the edge of coming, over and over again, but not to let you cum?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You like suffering for me don't you slave?"

"I love it Mistress, I really love it."

"Well then slave, perhaps I should make you wait another week and see if you can suffer properly this time?"

He hesitated as the thought sank in, but eventually found the words I expected to hear.

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Yes slave, if it pleases me....and you'd better please me today or that's exactly what will happen, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now get on the bed, on all fours."

He climbed onto the bed and waited obediently for the punishment he knew he deserved. I moved around the bed and picked up a paddle and my whip. I stood behind him for a few moments, wondering if I should push something into his backside, but decided against it for the moment. I brought the whip down a few times and then gave him a couple of swats on each cheek with the paddle, smiling as a very light pinkness started to colour his skin. I reached between his legs and grasped his throbbing cock, it twitched in my hand and I pulled it back, letting it go so that it recoiled sharply.

I resumed the whipping and paddling until his arse was a much nicer shade of pink and then asked him if he thought he might be more inclined to obey my instructions next time.

"Yes Mistress." He said, but I wasn't convinced.

"Oh you say that now slave, but in a few weeks time you'll have forgotten all about this and you won't be able to resist touching your aching cock again. That's why we either need to lock it up, or we need to change how you feel about touching your cock." 

I swatted his ass a couple more times with the paddle and then continued.

"Maybe what I should be doing is having you stroke your cock every night, until you can't stand it anymore. Maybe that would make you more obedient. Just think of all that stroking you could do, slave. Just imagine your cock, lubed up and stroked for an hour or two, or three.... I'd let you stroke as fast or slow as you wanted , but the only thing is, you must never stop stroking and you must never come without permission. How does that sound slave?"

"I....I don't know Mistress?"

"I'm sure the first night would be fun slave, but the novelty would wear off soon enough, and then it would just be an endless torture of pleasure and edge-riding. Of course I'd have to think of a suitable punishment for you if you did cum, because it's bound to happen eventually...."

"Yes Mistress."

"But you'd do that for me if I wanted you to wouldn't you slave? You'd endure all that and more for your Mistress wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But of course, you won't need to if you simply do as your told."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." 

I raked my nails over the pink cheeks of his ass and then moved my hand between his legs. I pulled his cock back between his legs and started wanking it quite firmly. 

"Those balls look very full slave. I can't wait to see how much cum is inside, IF I allow you to cum. But seeing as you've rather disappointed me so far slave, I would say that is by no means certain. Perhaps another week of chastity is just what you need."

"If it pleases you Mistress," he croaked, desperately hoping that I wouldn't put him through another seven days without cumming.

"Hmm, well slave, we'll see, won't we."

"Yes Mistress."

"And of course, if I do allow you to cum, one way or another, you know what you will be expected to do don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And what is that slave?"

"I'll have to lick my cum up from wherever it lands Mistress."

"That's right slave, and you'll willingly do that to please your Mistress won't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good slave, I love watching you eat your cum... it's something that I'd like to see more often, would you like that slave?"

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Perhaps I should make a new rule that in future you don't ever get to cum unless you promise to eat it up? Would you agree to that slave."

"Yes Mistress."

"You sound almost eager slave, who'd have thought you were such a cum hungry slut? Perhaps one day it won't be your cum I'm feeding you."

His cock twitched in my hand.

"You like the thought of that don't you slave."

"I don't know Mistress..."

"Well your cock certainly does!"

"Yes Mistress."

I released his cock and stroked his ass with the palms of my hands, then parted his cheeks to reveal his tight asshole.

"I know you spend a lot of time thinking about my ass slave, the ass you've never been allowed to fuck..."

"Yes Mistress."

"...the ass you love to worship with your tongue, the ass you dream of when you're rubbing your cock at night....the ass you like to press against when I'm asleep.... what would you give to fuck my ass slave?"

"Anything Mistress."

"Really slave? What if I said I'd let you fuck my ass, but only if I got to see you suck another man's cock and swallow his load?"

Slave was slow to answer, so I dug my nails into his asscheeks.

"Well slave?"

"I don't know Mistress."

"Maybe not slave, but I do. I know how much you worship and adore me and I know you would do anything for me if I asked you to. Whether or not there was a chance of fucking my gorgeous ass, and if I ordered you to suck another man's cock you'd do it wouldn't you slave?"

"Y, yes Mistress." He stammered, his body visibly shaking.

"You would never disobey me slave, you would never risk losing my beautiful pussy. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

I moved around the bed to near his head and leaned close to whisper to him.

"Tell me how much you love my pussy slave."

"I love it more than anything Mistress, I love the way it smells, the way it tastes, the way it feels on my cock, I love the way it looks when you've just cum, it's beautiful Mistress."

"Very good slave, I love hearing that....do you want to taste it now?"

"Oh yes please Mistress." The desperation in his voice was palpable.

I reached down between my legs and slid my fingers into my sopping wet cunt, ensuring they were thoroughly coated with pussy juice before I raised them to his lips.

"Lick them clean slave."

He greedily devoured my fingers, his tongue slipping between them and cleaning them of every trace of juice from my skin and nails. I watched entranced as my wonderful husband showed me just how much he adored my taste, his eyes closed as he focussed on enjoying every second of the pleasure I was granting him. I pulled my hand away and slipped my fingers inside my slick hole once more before stroking my clit with the tip of my finger.

"You'd do anything for me wouldn't you slave, no matter how degrading or humiliating. Just as long as you can touch my gorgeous body and taste my wonderful pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

I looked at him for a moment, my fingers idly playing with my pussy, God I needed to cum now and his tongue was exactly what I needed.

"Well slave, I'm going to give you exactly what you want right now..."

I moved onto the bed in front of him and slid my legs either side of his body.

"Thank you Mistress."

I pulled his head down between my legs and as I felt the tip of his tongue graze my sodden lips and move upwards towards my aching clit I gave him the usual spiel about making sure he did a good job and that his performance would determine his chances of release.

He did a spectacular job as always, he lives to eat pussy that husband of mine... but I just couldn't resist the temptation to keep him chaste for another week. But I didn't tell him straight away, oh no. I stroked him closer and closer to the edge until he was shaking with anticipation, and then I told him. The look on his face was priceless, but he knew as well as I did that that was what he had wanted all along, for his delirious longing to continue for as long as it pleased me. He even thanked me later, for being strong for him. 

And for that, I allowed him to eat my pussy again...

No comments:

Post a Comment