Monday 4 April 2011

More Fun with Dice (written in June 2010)



Over the next six months Mistress, true to her word, made sure that I wore the CB-3000 from the moment the dice-determined 'stop' began. It was difficult at first, but eventually I got used to it. I was still let out sometimes, once I was even allowed to cum, but again I think this was just to keep me 

guessing all the other times. Rest assured I was still teased mercilessly, even when I wasn't allowed out. Mistress would lick my balls and the tip of my cock through the hole at the front of the CB-3000. Sometimes she even sucked my cock while it was inside the device, that was infuriating, to say the least.

Our sessions gradually became lengthier, as Mistress delighted in keeping me on the edge for longer and longer periods. One session lasted almost four hours, and when I finally came it felt like I had just spurted my own weight in spunk! Needless to say, once I recovered I swallowed it all, in fact I couldn't remember the last time I had cum and hadn't eaten it, even between sessions and stops. Mistress liked me to remember that my orgasms always had a price.

After one of these marathon sessions she asked me if I wanted to play another game with the dice. I hesitated for a moment and she raised her eyebrows. That was all it took and I instantly agreed. She smiled and told me that I'd be glad in the long run. She told me that the game would be difficult, but if I was successful I would find a very special reward waiting for me at the end. All I had to do was 'prove myself' and I would be rewarded. She gave me a dice and told me to throw it ten times. I did as instructed and Mistress noted the results down on a piece of paper. 6-4-4-6-2-1-3-1-5-4. As I threw the dice I wondered what they meant this time, I'd scored two sixes, was that good, or bad? I suspected bad...

"Good slave, that's a total of 36. The dice fell quite well for you, you could have scored 60."

My head was swimming, 60 what?

"Now, throw the dice again and hope for a six!"

I threw the dice, it was a four.

"Oh dear, poor slave...still, it could have been worse."

This was driving me nuts now, what the hell did these numbers mean? Mistress looked at me and smiled.

"Well slave, I suppose you are wondering what all these numbers mean..."

"Yes Mistress."

"Well, 36 determines how long the game lasts, or more specifically, how many times you have to make me cum before the game ends."

I nodded, that was not entirely unexpected.

"The other number is the number of times I will allow you the chance to cum during that period. Notice I said 'the chance' to cum, there are no guarantees for you slave."

I nodded again and then chanced a question.

"What will that depend on Mistress?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "to tell you the truth slave, I haven't yet decided....nor have I decided how those chances will fall. If only you had scored five slave, then it would have been so much easier, so much neater, you would have got one chance after every six of my orgasms.... Ah well, I'm sure I'll find a way to decide, or maybe I'll just offer them at random."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Oh and one more thing slave, I know this is going to be extremely difficult for you, so I think it would be best if you were kept in your cage for the duration, don't you?"

"If it pleases you Mistress."

And so it began. The first six orgasms took nine days and the day after that Mistress came into the lounge where I was sitting on the sofa. She sat next to me, placed her hand on my groin and leaned close to my ear. Very softly she whispered "Are you ready for your first chance slave?"

"Oh yes please Mistress." I sighed desperately.

She peeled off her top (she wasn't wearing a bra) and straddled my legs, then pushed her gorgeous tits in to my mouth one after another. I sucked on her nipples and flicked my tongue over her soft breasts as my cock tried vainly to swell inside it's prison. She leant down and kissed me deeply, then told me to wait there.

She got off me and walked out of the room, leaving me aching for her to return. When she did I saw she was holding the red leather blindfold we used in our sessions. She straddled me again and as she slid it into place I enjoyed one last glimpse of her beautiful breasts before the light was removed completely. She undid my shirt and let it fall open, dragging her nipples down my body as she moved down onto her knees between my legs. She quickly removed my jeans and boxers, leaving me naked from the waist down, save of course for the CB-3000. She pushed my legs apart and snaked her tongue over my balls, before sucking one of them into her mouth. I groaned loudly and she sucked harder, her tongue flicking over it as it nestled between her soft lips.

Then she sat back on her heels and I felt her place the key in the lock of my chastity device. There was a feint click and then I felt the device being removed. My cock grew to it's full size in a matter of seconds, and Mistress curled her fingers around my swollen, aching meat.

"Mmm, that feels good doesn't it slave?"

I could hardly speak but I managed to croak my agreement. She licked the palm of her other hand and then rubbed it on the tip of my cock. She felt me tense and warned me that I was not to cum unless she gave me permission. Soon she was rhythmically pumping my cock and I was gritting my teeth to try to stay on the right side of the edge.

"Don't cum slave, if you cum now then you will have ruined all your other chances."

"Yes Mistress." I gasped.

"I want you to think slave, I want you to think back to a few minutes ago when I was on your lap and you were worshipping my gorgeous breasts, you love my breasts don't you slave."

"Yes Mistress, they are beautiful."

"Thank you slave, it's always nice to hear it, even though I know you worship every inch of my body."

"I do Mistress."

"Every inch slave?"

"Yes Mistress, every last wonderful inch."

She smiled and then continued "That's good slave, I never tire of hearing that."

"Thank you Mistress."

"So think slave, can you remember what necklace I am wearing?"

"I'm not sure Mistress."

"Oh dear slave..." I could hear her grinning as she spoke "...because all you have to do to be allowed to cum is to describe my necklace and then I'll let you cum. You want to cum don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you sure slave, you wouldn't rather I just stopped now and let you wait a little longer?"

"No Mistress... please."

She curled the fingers of her other hand around my balls and slowly pulled them down towards the floor.

"So full of cum aren't they slave?"

"Yes Mistress." I moaned.

"Can you remember slave? Can you remember which necklace I'm wearing?"

"I think so Mistress."

"Have you got an answer for me slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress gripped my cock tighter and increased the pace of her movements.

"Are you getting close slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me then slave."

"I think... I think it's the one you got in Amsterdam Mistress, the one with the different coloured stones."

Mistress didn't tell me one way or another, though I thought I heard a small chuckle escape her lips.

"Get ready to cum slave." She said, sqeezing harder, pumping faster. "Tell me when you are right on the edge."

She didn't have to wait long "Now Mistress."

I felt Mistress's hand continue to pump for another two strokes and then she let go, leaving my cock twitching in mid air. I let out a groan as I realised I had been wrong and then panic as I felt my cock pulsing madly. I had really cut it fine this time. 

"Don't cum slave!" She ordered. "Don't cum or you'll regret it!"

I gritted my teeth harder still and clenched my fists as I tried to prevent myself from tipping over the edge. Though I wanted to cum so badly, I knew that doing so this way would be deeply unsatisfying and could cost me another chance to orgasm properly before the game's end. Despite this my cock throbbed madly and I felt the muscles contracting, forcing my hot creamy spunk up the length of my shaft until a single bead of it appeared from the slit in my cock-head. After a few more seconds I regained control and then felt Mistress's finger tip stroke across my cock-head. She raised it to my lips and told me to lick the spot of cum from her skin. I did so and she seemed genuinely impressed.

"That was incredible slave, I am very pleased with you. You must really love your Mistress to show such amazing self-control."

"I do Mistress." I gasped. "I love you with all my heart."

As I made a mental note to perhaps leave myself a little more margin in future I was suddenly overcome with the overwhelming desire to tell my Mistress exactly what I thought of her. I took a deep breath, and then began pouring my heart out.

"More than that Mistress, I adore you, I worship you, I think about you from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. You are everything to me Mistress, I live to bring you pleasure...I long to be allowed to worship your pussy, I can never get enough of it, I love feeling you cum under my tongue, your pussy squeezing my fingers. I love it more than anything Mistress."

"More than anything slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"More than your own orgasm slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you really expect me to believe that slave?"

"I hope so Mistress."

"So what if I said that you had to chose between worshipping my pussy and cumming yourself slave, which would you chose?"

"Worshipping your pussy Mistress."

"What if I said you had to chose for....six months or even a year slave?"

"Are you asking me to chose Mistress?"

"Answer the question slave!"

"Yes Mistress...I would chose to worship your beautiful pussy Mistress."

"Are you sure slave?"

"Yes...Mistress." My jaw was trembling as I spoke.

"Even though that would mean months on end of unimaginable frustration for you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, slave. I'm almost tempted to test you on that....indeed I might, one day. But for now I think I'll stick with my original plan."

I heard her moving away and then sitting in an armchair. I heard the rustle of the rest of her clothes being removed and then after a couple of minutes the sound of her fingers working into her pussy.

"Come here slave."

I pulled myself up off the sofa and moved towards where the sounds were coming from. As I got nearer she reached out and guided me inbetween her legs, then she grasped my half-hard cock and stroked it to full hardness before pushing me down onto my knees. As I knelt I felt her moving closer and she rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy lips, it was the most exquisite torture imaginable. 

"Can you feel that slave, my wonderful, tight, slippery pussy?"

"Yes Mistress." I breathed desperately.

"That feels soooo good doesn't it slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress, it feels amazing."

"I was very impressed with your performance slave, you made your Mistress extremely happy today."

"Thank you Mistress."

"And I'm very impressed that you would choose to eat my pussy over taking your own pleasure slave, very impressed indeed."

"Thank you Mistress."

"In fact I'm so impressed with you I'm almost tempted to let you cum inside me right now....would you like that slave?"

"Yes Mistress...if it pleased you Mistress."

"Of course you would, even though you know you always have to lick up your cum afterwards."

"Yes Mistress, I'm used to that now Mistress."

I could hear the smile in her voice "Of course you are slave, of course you are."

She rubbed my cock up and down her pussy several more times then groaned as she rubbed the tip over her aching clit.

"But the thing is slave, I gave you a test and you failed, so I can't do that. Well I could, I can do anything I want. But it doesn't seem right somehow. Hmm, I know, why don't you eat my pussy while I think about exactly what it is that I want to do."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Good slave."

I pushed my tongue between her legs, I found her cunt was utterly soaked and within minutes she was twisting on the chair as she had a huge orgasm. I continued licking her until she pushed my head away and then remained kneeling until she got her breath back. She leaned forward and pulled the blindfold off.

"Very good slave."

She leaned further forward and kissed me, her tongue tangling with mine as she tasted her pussy on my lips. 

"I love it when you taste of me." She said.

Then she lay back in the chair and played her fingers over her slippery wet cunt. She used two fingers to splay her lips open and smiled as she saw my reaction. 

"It's true isn't it slave, you are completely obsessed with my pussy?"

"Yes Mistress. I am."

She reached forward and pulled my head between her legs again and told me to start gently. Fifteen minutes later she came again and as she bucked she held me in place with her thighs and her hands, making sure that I maintained contact until she was completely satisfied.

Finally she pushed me away, she was exhausted, sweating and red in the face. 

"Well done slave, that was absolutely amazing. I am very pleased with you."

But she still didn't let me cum. Once she'd recovered she explained that if she let me cum then it would have negated the point of the test, and , she pointed out, on the plus side I'd just knocked another two orgasms off the total. Sensing my disappointment she sat me back on the sofa and started kissing me deeply. Inevitably my cock swelled and she quickly straddled my body and sank all the way down onto my straining length. She gasped as she felt my hardness stretch her and then stayed perfectly still, kissing me passionately for several minutes and gently squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. Finally she came up for air and gave me a huge smile. It was then that I noticed she wasn't even wearing a necklace.

Mistress decided it was time to get off me. She slid her pussy up off my cock and climbed off my lap. She dressed herself and then replaced the CB-3000. After she clicked the lock shut she told me she was going to wear the key on a chain around her neck in future, as she knew that was something I had fantasized about in the past.

"Just imagine sitting with me in a pub or a restaurant slave, your cock locked-up and me sitting right there in front of you with the key around my neck. You'll enjoy that won't you slave?" 

I found myself agreeing with her and thanking her despite feeling tricked and as I sat there with my cock caged once more I became certain that before she had put the blindfold on me she had been wearing a necklace. I couldn't be sure it was the one I had described, but I was sure she had been wearing something. The more I thought about the more convinced I became, but what could I do. The only necklace that mattered now was the one with the key to my chastity device on it, and making a fuss wouldn't do any good, so I let it drop.

The next four of Mistress's orgasms were dispatched in a matter of days. As we lay in bed together after the fourth one, she started kissing me then moved down my body to where the ever present CB-3000 lay between my legs. I felt the key on her neck chain drag across my leg and then I heard the lock click open. Mistress removed the cock cage and my cock swelled dramatically. She slid her fingers around it and then swung herself over me and sat astride my legs. She shuffled forward and eased my cock into her slippery hole, just a couple of inches, just enough to keep me in place.

"You know slave, I was really impressed with your performance last time...I really wanted to let you cum, but I just couldn't, you know that don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Did you feel cheated after the last time slave, honestly?"

"Well, a little Mistress."

"Was that because you thought I was being mean slave, or was there another reason?"

I hesitated, unsure whether it was in my best interests to bring the subject up...

"Umm, well....I'm not 100% sure Mistress, but I kind of remember you wearing a necklace before you blindfolded me."

She slipped down another inch on my cock.

"Yes slave, you're right, I was..." Bingo, I fucking knew it! "...but it wasn't the one from Amsterdam, so it really didn't make any difference."

She slid further down onto my cock, bringing a groan from my own throat.

"Still, I feel bad that I cheated you slave, and that I didn't let you cum....can you forgive me slave?"

I was about to say 'yes' when it occurred to me that that might not be the answer she was looking for. It was so hard to think with her grinding herself up and down my aching cock, and then she reached back and started squeezing my very full balls.

"Well slave, do you forgive me?"

"I.... I am yours to use as you please Mistress. My approval or forgiveness is meaningless, the only thing that is important to me is your pleasure." 

She groaned with pleasure and leaned forward to kiss me.

"Perfect..." she breathed, as she started to slide up and down my cock. 

After a couple of minutes I felt my balls starting to tighten and told her I was getting very close.

"Fill me full of your cum slave, I want to feel it inside me...."

She didn't need to tell me twice and it was mere seconds until I felt the first spurt of cum shoot out of my spasming cock. She pumped and squeezed my poor stalk with her wonderful pussy until I begged her to stop, whereupon she slid up my body and straddled my face. She paused for a moment and opened her pussy with her fingers to show me what I was about to taste.

"You love cleaning my pussy after you've cum in me don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress. I really do love it."

She groaned and planted her pussy on my face, grinding it against my lips and tongue as I sucked every last drop from her cream filled hole and swallowed it all. Even when I had cleaned her she still continued grinding her pussy roughly against my face, until finally she reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit furiously with her fingers until she came hard, her juices dripping onto my chin and into my mouth. I waited until she had recovered and then used my tongue to clean her sodden pussy and thighs, lapping ecstatically at her slippery skin until she finally pulled away. She lay down next to me and we tangled together kissing each other passionately until our lips were stinging.

"That was amazing." I said. "I love you so much."

"Even though I keep you horny and frustrated?"

"Especially because you keep me horny and frustrated!"

She was quite for a moment and then said "Did you really mean what you said before, about the only thing that's important to you is my pleasure?"

"Yes Mistress, I did."

"Do you promise?"

"Absolutely Mistress."

She gave me a thoroughly contented smile, kissed me once more and then we held each other until we went to sleep.

- - -

A fortnight (and nine orgasms for Mistress) later, she summoned me to the bedroom. She told me that today would be my third time of release and my chance to cum a second time. She told me to pick up the two dice on the bedside table and roll them. I scored a five and a three, a total of eight. She smiled and told me that she would tell me what that meant after I had made her cum. I eagerly took my place between her legs and began gently licking her beautiful pussy.

"I love how you're always so eager to lick me, don't you ever get bored?"

"Never Mistress. I love it more than anything."

"Is it that you love eating pussy slave, or is it that you love eating MY pussy?"

"I love eating YOUR pussy Mistress."

"Good answer slave." She said, then sighed and closed her eyes as I flicked my tongue along her moist lips.

"You are a wonderful slave." She murmured as I moved upwards to flick my tongue over her clit.


"Thank you Mistress." I breathed as I slid my fingers into her pussy and started to rub the front wall with my fingertip, my ring finger grazing her asshole. She groaned and I increased my pace slightly, finding a rhythm that was eventually rewarded as she came once again. When I had cleaned her with my tongue she had me kneel on the bed beside her and she leaned forward so that she could undo the lock on the chastity device with the key on the chain around her neck.

Once released she told me to get myself hard (well, that was a bit redundant, as it took about three seconds) and to then jerk my cock as I admired her body. I was quite happy to do this and she idly reached up and squeezed my balls with one hard while the other played over her body, squeezing her nipples, smoothing across her stomach and then dipping between her legs to play with her pussy.

"If I let you cum slave, where would you most like to cum....or should I say, where would you most enjoy licking your cum from?"

As I pondered the question for a moment, Mistress continued....

"Perhaps you'd like to cum on my feet slave, I know you've always had a thing about my feet...can you imagine licking your cum from between my beautiful toes slave? Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Or perhaps you'd like to spray your juice over my beautiful legs..." She smoothed her hand along her thigh to focus my attention.

"Or maybe you'd prefer to lick your hot creamy spunk off my gorgeous tits?"

I gulped loudly, and momentarily lost my rhythm.

"Don't stop jerking slave, unless you're getting too close, are you getting too close slave?"

"No Mistress. Not yet."

"Good slave, because I haven't gone through all the options yet...." She rolled over on the bed and pushed her ass towards me. "...perhaps you'd like to cum all over my ass slave, I'm sure some would find it's way between my cheeks and then you could lick it off my asshole, I know how much you love licking my tight little asshole. Don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress." I groaned, loosening slightly the grip on my cock.

She peeled her ass cheeks apart to give me a clear view of her tight little rosebud and I groaned loudly. Satisfied, she quickly turned over again and sat up, her face just inches from mine. 

"Or maybe you'd like to cum in my mouth slave, maybe that would be your preferred option. Although I can tell you that even if you were lucky enough to cum in my mouth you'd still be the one swallowing it."

"Thank you Mistress." I said, my grip becoming looser by the second as I sought to delay the inevitable.

"Well slave..." she said reaching for a piece of paper from the bedside table. "...as you've already thrown the dice, I can tell you that in fact, you won't be licking your cum from any of those places."

I groaned in frustration as she read from the list

"I know slave, but sadly the dice have spoken, now let's see... mouth was three, feet were five, legs were seven...." she looked up at me to see my reaction. "...ass was nine, oh dear, so very close slave.....and breasts were eleven.... you see slave, all you had to do was throw an odd number and you were guaranteed to hit one of them, quite literally.... (she allowed herself a small chuckle at that). But sadly for you, you threw an even number....and I can tell you that all the even numbers have the same word written by them, can you guess what that word is slave?"

I was getting close to cumming now and had slowed my hand's movements dramatically. I tried to think what the other word might be.

"Get yourself close to cumming slave and I'll tell you what that word is. If you don't like it, you can always forfeit your cum...does that sound fair?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." I was struggling to think what the other word could be, but the only things I could think of were pussy and face. I doubted very much it would be 'face' and 'pussy' would hardly be a disappointment, I was confused indeed.

I feasted my eyes on Mistress's gorgeous body as I brought myself closer to cumming and when I was almost at the edge I told her I was close. She turned the piece of paper around and I saw that next to all the even numbers was written the word 'Hand'.

"If you really want to cum slave, cum in your other hand and lick it up...."

I was so close to cumming. Had I had more time to think I might have chosen differently, tried to plead with her, but as it was before I could really think it through I felt my warm spunk pooling in the palm of my left hand. Now it was too late and I gave in to the feeling as I jerked my cock hard, and emptied my balls into my left hand.

"Now lick it up!" She said, sternly.

It was surprisingly difficult. Licking your cum off a gorgeous woman's body or out of her wet pussy is one thing, but licking it out of your own hand, especially in front of that same gorgeous woman, just felt weird!

"The more you think about it the harder it's going to get." She said.

I quickly realised she was right and brought my cum filled palm up to meet my outstretched tongue. It seemed worse somehow, without the proximity of female flesh to take my mind off the taste. 

The next twelve (yes twelve!) of Mistress's orgasms took almost four weeks to get through. As you can imagine, by that time I was way beyond merely aching to cum. My every waking moment was a study in male desperation, but still Mistress didn't ease up on her teasing, if anything she stepped it up. Every night she stroked and squeezed my swollen balls and teased my cock through the gaps in the chastity device. It was utter hell, but complete heaven at the same time, I existed in a daze, like being slightly drunk all the time. And of course throughout all this I was expected to continue eating Mistress's gorgeous pussy time after time after time. And I loved it.

As Mistress's orgasm count continued to climb I realised that we were nearing the end of the game and began to wonder if Mistress had decided to omit my last 'chance' to cum (presumably for some minor infraction of some unknown rule), but had neglected to tell me. By my count we had only three orgasms to go until we would have reached the total of thirty-six by the dice, and it seemed a bit strange to give me another chance so close to the end. 

So it was kind of out of the blue when Mistress anounced that today would be the day of my final 'chance' to cum. She walked up to me and told me to drop what I was doing and come with her. I complied immediately and followed her into the lounge where she dropped into a chair and told me to kneel at her feet. She kicked off her shoes and told me to start worshipping her feet. I willingly proceeded to cover her feet with kisses and sucked and licked her gorgeous toes. I adore her feet and took great pleasure in worshipping them in this manner.

Mistress watched me paying tribute to her beautiful feet for a while and then relaxed into the chair and began to speak.

"So, slave...let me begin by saying that you have done very well these past few weeks. I have been massively impressed that you haven't once asked to be released from your cage for the purposes of your own satisfaction..."

"Thank you Mistress." I murmed between kisses.

"...I must also applaud your tireless devotion to the task of servicing my needs slave, if only all women were lucky enough to own someone so wonderfully dedicated to providing pleasure."

"Thank you Mistress, that means a lot to me."

I continued caressing her feet with my tongue and lips, my cock desperately straining inside the CB-3000 for what seemed like the thousandth time since it had been locked in place half way through the previous month.

"I must admit slave, that after what you've told me today I really am convinced that you are utterly devoted to my pleasure, and that you really do believe your own satisfaction to be secondary to mine. Is that correct slave?"

"Yes Mistress. Absolutely."

"Good slave, in that case, I really only have one simple question..."

My cock pulsed inside the CB-3000 aching to be released so that it could shed it's heavy load of twenty six days of cum.

"...the question is slave, would you like to be let out of your chastity device today and allowed to cum?"

Well, if that wasn't a trick question.... If I said yes then surely that would be taken as advancing my own needs but if I said no, then surely she would merely take me at my word. I thought about it for several seconds until she spoke again.

"Do you know how near to the end of the game we are slave?"

"I think so Mistress."

"And how near are we to the end of the game slave?"

"I believe I must give you three more orgasms and then the game will be complete Mistress."

"That's true slave, but how long will that take do you think slave?"

"I don't know Mistress?"

"Indeed, it could take a lot longer than you think, after all, any orgasms I give myself don't count...."

"No Mistress."

"...so I could satisfy myself most nights and then maybe allow you to join in once a week, couldn't I."

"Yes Mistress."

"With that in mind slave, I'll ask you again, and I want an answer this time."

"Do you wish to be let out of your chastity device and allowed to cum?"

"If..... it pleases you Mistress."

As soon as I said those words Mistress immediately started bucking in the chair, as I looked up I realised that she had been rubbing herself as I had been worshipping her feet. When she stopped cumming she spread her legs and bent her knees so that her skirt gathered up around her waist. Her knickers were sodden and she pulled them aside to give me a good view of her dripping cunt.

"Lick me clean slave." She said.

I gently licked the folds of her pussy until she was satisfied, then she pushed me back and told me to stand up. She leaned forward and placed the key on the chain around her neck into the lock on my chastity belt and turned it. As the device was removed my cock sprang to life and seconds later she was dragging me down on top of her and guiding my aching, burning cock into her slippery hole. After so long the sensation was too much and almost immediately I was inside her I began cumming. I made the most of it though, pounding my cock into her until I was completely drained and my cock was so soft that it slipped out of her.

Without a sound I slipped down onto my knees and began cleaning her beautiful stretched out pussy of the enormous wad of cum I had just deposited inside. Soon she was rubbing herself again, and then she pulled my head up so that I could lick her clit. Meanwhile I easily slipped three fingers into her well lubricated hole and within a few minutes she was coming again, and I had to struggle to keep my tongue on her clit until she'd finished coming. 

Then she was holding me close, telling me how much she loved me, how she never wanted to lose me and how much my submission meant to her. I told her I loved her too and that everything I said and did was genuine and there was no pretence in what we had shared.

After a while she calmed down and slipped back into Mistress mode.

"I am VERY pleased with you slave, you have behaved wonderfully these past weeks, and I'm pleased to tell you that the game is now over. There is no need for you to complete the task, you have utterly proved yourself to me."

"Thank you Mistress, but I am willing to complete the task if you want me to." I wasn't taking any chances this close to the end!

"No slave, there really is no need, besides....there is a reason why I have chosen today for your final test."

She smiled sweetly at me.

"I am sure you are eager to know what your 'special reward' is, aren't you slave."

"Yes Mistress."

She looked over at the clock on the mantelpiece.

"Well slave, first of all I have to tell you that you will be spending this weekend alone."

I must have looked heartbroken, because she continued...

"I know it will be hard to be apart slave, I will miss you too, but it's only a couple of days. My friend Helen is coming to pick me up soon and we will be going to Whittlebury Hall for the weekend, it's one of those health spa, pamper-type places, you know.... she won it in a raffle or something and she wanted someone to go with her." 

I nodded.

"There is a reason why I need you to be alone this weekend slave, can you guess what that reason is slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Well, before you accept your special reward I want you to spend a couple of days thinking it though with a clear head. I know your first reaction will be to accept it, but I don't want you to do that without giving it some serious thought, okay?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Good, now I must go and have a shower before Helen gets here." 

Mistress gave me one more deep, lingering kiss and then made for the bathroom. As I cleaned up the room and opened the windows to let out the overpowering smell of sex, I started to wonder exactly what this was all about. I didn't really object to being left alone for the weekend, I had met Helen before and she was a nice girl, but what was all this about me needing a clear head before I decided to accept my special reward? 

Soon Helen's car was outside and I carried Mistress's suitcase out and put it into the boot, Mistress kissed me goodbye and told me she would ring me later. I watched the car drive down the road and then headed back into the house. I got myself a drink and sat down in front of the TV for a while.

At about eight O'clock the phone rang, I picked it up and was pleased to hear Mistress's voice. I was already missing her and though she sounded happy I wished she was here with me. We made small talk for a few minutes, she told me how lovely the place was, how enormous the bed was and how well stocked the bathroom was. Then she asked how I was feeling. I said I was missing her, but was glad she was enjoying herself. Then she was talking to Helen for a moment.

"...it's okay she just told me she's going to the pool, I told her I'll be there in a minute."

"Oh right."

There was a pause as Mistress waited for Helen to close the door behind her and then she returned her attention to me.

"So slave, how are those poor balls, I bet you're feeling very drained now aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress." Her calling me 'slave' was my cue to get into my role.

"Yes I bet you are, even though your cock is free I bet it'll be a little while before you can even think about jerking off."

"Yes Mistress." I wasn't so sure about that actually, but still....

"Well slave, you'll be pleased to know that for the next two days you can jerk yourself off as many times as you like. In fact, better yet, why don't you go and get the dice slave, then we'll find out how many times you can cum while I'm away."

I walked upstairs and opened the bedroom drawer where the dice were kept. 

"Okay Mistress, I've got a dice."

"You need two dice slave."

I picked up another dice and rolled them as instructed. I scored a total of five. 

"Very good slave, now throw the dice again."

I did as instructed and this time scored a nine.

"Very well slave, then before I return I will expect you to have cum a maximum of nine times, but five times at the very least."

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Yes slave, if it pleases me. Also I want you to text me each time you cum, so I can keep score too."

"Yes Mistress."

"And slave, it goes without saying, just because I'm not there to check on you, don't even think about cheating will you?"

"Of course not Mistress."

"Good slave, now look in the drawer where the dice was, there's a large envelope."

"I have it Mistress."

"Good take it out of the drawer and place it on the bed."

I did as instructed.

"After you have cum five times you may open the envelope. Don't forget to text me each time."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"I'll ring you tomorrow slave, to see how you are getting on."

"Thank you Mistress."

We said our goodbyes, I hung the phone up and turned to look at the envelope. It was a plain white A4 envelope but it quite obviously had another smaller envelope inside. I held it up to the light to see if I could get any further idea of what might be inside, but it was no good. I thought for a second about ripping it open, but I just had this sneaking suspicion that somehow Mistress would know I had not followed her instructions. This was almost certainly ridiculous of course, but I had long since learned not to cut corners or underestimate my Mistress. What was to stop her ringing back in ten minutes and changing her mind? No, it seemed the only way I was going to find out what was in the envelope was to follow her instruction to the letter and make myself cum the required number of times. 

The first two were relatively easy, and were dispatched within the first hour. I texted notice of each emission as instructed but received no return communication to acknowledge them. After a couple of hours I tried again, it was get more difficult and my cock was starting to soften even before I was getting it properly hard. The envelope was playing on my mind and it was hard to concentrate on the job in hand.

It was almost mid-day the next day before I completed the minimum five orgasms, and no sooner had I texted notification of my completion of the task than I got a text back congratulating me and granting me permission to open the envelope.

I nervously peeled open the envelope and peered inside. As I suspected there was a smaller envelope inside and a letter made up of several pages and stapled in the top left hand corner. I pulled both of them out and tossed the larger envelope aside. As I picked up the letter I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the smaller envelope had holes cut in it, and each hole had a letter written by the side of it. Through the holes all I could see was blank paper. I turned the envelope over, more holes, more letters and a note written along the top edge.

'DO NOT OPEN UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE LETTER AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS!'

I put the envelope down, opened the letter and started to read.

"My beloved slave, these past weeks and months your actions have made me extremely happy and proud. Now that you have proved your utter devotion to me, I want to reward you by offering you the chance to fulfill a dream of yours that I know you have harboured for a long time. If you accept this offer there will be no more pre-arranged femdom sessions, there will be no need. You will serve me sexually as I require, from day to day. Outwardly there will be no change to our marriage, we will still be husband and wife and generally we will continue as normal. But when it comes to sex, I will control you completely. Your cock and balls will belong to me, to do with as I please. This may mean very long periods of teasing and denial for you, and your chastity device will be permanently fitted unless I remove it."

As I read the letter, my cock, which had appeared completely lifeless just minutes before was trying to get hard again.

"You will of course be required to pleasure me as often as I request it. But I shouldn't imagine that will be any great hardship for someone who loves eating pussy as much as you do. I imagine your poor cock is trying to get hard now, I wonder how many times you've cum since I left? I hope it's not too many, but I hope it's not too few either...."

I winced as my slightly sore cock became almost fully hard and the tip touched the inside of my boxer shorts.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions slave, but the answer to nearly all of them is 'yes'. It's very simple, I will control your cock, your balls, your ass and your tongue. You will continue to eat your cum when I allow you to cum (I wonder if you've been doing that while I've been away slave, I hope so, you should know by now that that is a non-negotiable condition of relief for you these days) and I will continue to dominate you as and when it pleases me. I am not going to be specific about how often that may be slave, because it will vary as to my mood, but I promise you it will be a more often than once a month...yes slave, a LOT more often than that."



My poor cock was as hard as it could be by this time, especially considering the demands placed on it over the last eighteen hours. 

"You should be aware slave, that when I say that I will own your cock, balls, ass and mouth I mean exactly that. I have no immediate plans to move beyond what we have already experienced together, but if one day I should change my mind then I expect you to comply with my wishes without question. How does that sound slave? I bet your cock is hard now isn't it?"

It certainly was although the implications of that sentence filled me half with dread and half with shameful lust.

"You know what that means don't you slave? It means that one day I might decided to cuckold you and have you clean my pussy or ass afterwards. Who knows, I might even have you clean the cock that fucked me too. Can you imagine licking your Mistress's pussy juice off another man's cock slave? Not to mention his cum? Still you're used to eating cum by now slave, you've eaten enough of your own and I doubt it will taste that different."

My head was swimming as I read this, surely she couldn't mean this. Surely this was just another test, another way to get me to prove my submission to her. But then I realised how clever this part was, because even if she had no intention at all of going through with any of this she knew that it would always be hanging over me, always in the back of my mind. And if she should change her mind one day, well I'd already agreed. Not only that, but in time I would probably have accepted it and would comply with her wishes. Despite the negative feelings the thought of my wife having another man's cock inside her stirred in me, I was now as hard as a rock. I read on...

"I know you're confused slave, but I know your cock is hard reading this. It's difficult for you to accept what you've just read isn't it. But at the same time you know that you will do ANYTHING to please me. Isn't that right slave?"

I heard myself say 'Yes Mistress' aloud, to the empty room.

"Now if you are happy to proceed, text me the word 'YES'. If you are not happy to proceed, text the word 'NO'. In this case do not read any further, I will ring you back.

My hands were shaking as I picked up the phone and typed the three letters into the keypad. I stood, staring down at the screen for several minutes, before I finally got up the courage to press 'send'. Finally, after several false starts I managed to press the button and watched as the screen changed to show that the message had been sent.

I picked up the letter again, turned over the page and continued reading.

"Well done slave, if you are reading this then you must have texted me the word 'yes' and have agreed to continue. If you have not done this, do not read any further!"

The rest of the page was blank and I turned the page again.

"Now slave, you will need three dice before you continue."

I turned back to the dresser and picked up the dice and then continued.

"The envelope has various holes cut in it, and each hole is marked with a letter. Using the list below fill in the holes as instructed."

A - Roll one dice and enter the figure into the space provided.

B - Roll three dice and enter the total figure into the space provided.

C - Roll one dice and enter the figure into the space provided.

D - Roll one dice and enter the figure into the space provided.

E - Roll three dice and enter the total figure into the space provided.

F - Sign your name and insert the date and time next to it.

"When you have completed this text the word 'DONE' to my phone. Your acceptance of my terms will then be complete, and you will be truly deserving of the name 'slave'."

I followed the instructions to the letter and a few seconds later the phone rang. As I answered it I could feel my hand trembling.

"Well done slave. I am very pleased with you. I will not speak to you again until I get home. In the meantime I want you to complete the rest of your orgasms, four more I think it was, and then, and only then, you may open the envelope."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I wouldn't thank me yet slave...I would wait until you see what's inside the envelope."

It took until late on Saturday night to complete the task Mistress had set me and when I finally came for the ninth time my cock was only half hard and was quite red. But assuming that after tomorrow I was unlikely to be coming for some time I reasoned that starting another period in the CB-3000 was best initiated with empty balls. And my balls were EMPTY!

With the taste of my cum still fresh in my mouth, I finally reached for the envelope and with trembling fingers opened the flap and pulled out the piece of paper which lay inside. I was exhausted but I needed to see exactly what my 'special reward' entailed.

I ****** *******, hereby agree to become sexually enslaved to Mistress ********* ******* for a period of not less than (a) ( 5 ) years, and not more than (b) ( 13 ) years. During this time I will at all times endeavour to please my Mistress in any and all ways requested and attend to her sexual needs immediately, whenever called upon to do so. 

As a willing slave, I accept that my needs are far less important than my Mistress's and as such I agree to a minimum orgasm rate per year of (c)( 4 ) which will remain constant throughout the period of the agreement unless Mistress decides to change it. These guaranteed orgasms are to be apportioned as Mistress sees fit, the only stipulation being that at least one orgasm must be provided in each six month period. There is to be no upper limit set, but all orgasms granted over and above the minimum will be at Mistress's discretion. To facilitate this, slave will wear a chastity device at all times, the sole key for which will be in the possession of the Mistress.

Slave accepts that Mistress may use whatever means she deems necessary to determine slave's suitability for release from the chastity belt, including tasks to be completed (eg - number of orgasms provided for the Mistress, menial tasks such as washing Mistress's car, or the completion of exercise as proscribed) and at the same time acknowledges that release does not automatically guarantee sexual pleasure or relief. 

Slave accepts that during the period of this agreement Mistress may decide to cuckold him or use him to service others (of either sex) in whatever way she sees fit. However, slave will not be expected to service more than (d) ( 3 ) persons during any one twenty four hour period and not more than (e) ( 11 ) persons in any one calendar month (both figures exclude the Mistress). There is no limit to the number of others (of either sex) that Mistress may be intimate with, but in the event of such an occurrence slave will be kept informed at all times and will be required to attend/watch/provide service if requested.

This agreement will be terminated on completion of the number of years stated above in (b) unless the Mistress decides to end it sooner. In any event this agreement will remain in force at least until the completion of the number of years stated above in (a). Once this agreement is terminated the Mistress will be within her rights to seek another agreement, the terms of which will be decided at the time of renewal (by the Mistress).

I enter into this agreement freely and willingly and agree to be bound by it's conditions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment