Monday 4 April 2011

The Twelfth Day (written in November 2010)



"So slave, I bet you've been looking forward to this day haven't you, after all, it's been a whole twelve days since I put you on 'stop' hasn't it?"


"Yes Mistress."

"And have you followed my instructions about not allowing yourself to cum during that time slave?"

"100% Mistress."

She smiled and allowed her hand to gently slide across my stomach, towards my hard, aching cock.

"Good slave, you look so gorgeous tied down like this, I could almost forget myself and..." her voice trailed off and my cock twitched as her fingertip trailed up the underside, desperate for stimulation.

"Well slave, I certainly believe you when you tell me that you haven't cum since I put you on 'stop', because you wanted this so badly and I'm sure you wouldn't risk the ultimate punishment that I warned you about if you jerked yourself off without my permission. You remember what that punishment was don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress, you told me that if I made myself cum without your permission, then you would never make me wait like this again...."

"Precisely slave, and that thought fills you with horror doesn't it, especially now you've tasted the pleasure of denial?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good slave... so, what about my other little rule, have you obeyed that too?"

I hesitated. I knew she was going to ask this and I knew that I couldn't truthfully tell her that I had obeyed her.

"No Mistress."

"No slave? Oh dear...although I can't say I'm surprised...."

She curled her hand around my throbbing shaft and oh-so-gently stroked it.

"...your poor cock looks so hard, if I was you I would have wanted to stroke it too."

"Thank you for understanding Mistress."

"Understanding slave? I don't think so... you are still going to punished for it, don't you worry. It's just a question of how."

She looked over at the paddle on the bedside table, then back at me, and smiled.

"Hmm, not this time," she sighed. "But don't worry, you'll be punished."

"Thank you Mistress."

She smiled again and stroked a little harder. I sighed with pleasure, my hips rising up to maximise the movement.

"Keep still slave," she snapped. "I decide how much pleasure I allow you, not you."

"Sorry Mistress."

I dropped my hips back to the bed and relaxed as she teased my pulsing meat.

"I think we need some lube, lots and lots of lube..."

Mistress reached over, past the paddle and retrieved the bottle of lube. She upended it above my cock and squeezed out a thick stream of lube which cascaded over the head of my cock and down the shaft. She massaged my cock with her hand and then used her palm to stimulate the exposed head of my cock. The pleasure was so intense I almost came, but she released me just in time, then paused for a few seconds to allow me to compose myself before stroking the length of my cock again.

"So slave, I have some questions I want to ask you."

"Yes Mistress."

"First of all I want to know how many times you touched your poor, aching cock when I told you that you weren't allowed to."

I hesitated again, and she squeezed my prick hard.

"I don't know Mistress."

"You don't know?"

"No Mistress."

"Is that because you've forgotten or is it because there was simply too many times to remember?"

"Umm... too many times to remember Mistress."

"So did you make any attempt to obey me at all?"

Again I hesitated, trying to think of a good answer.

"Answer me slave!!"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Well it doesn't sound like it to me slave..."

"No Mistress...I know, I'm very sorry Mistress."

Mistress allowed her hand to drop lower and she circled my balls with her finger and thumb, pulling them down as she used her other hand to palm the head of my cock.

"Don't cum slave, or you will be in even more trouble."

I somehow managed to fight back the urge to shoot my load all over myself and she eventually relented and let go. She straddled me and then stood up, lifting her leather skirt to show me her beautiful, wet pussy.

"I bet you've been thinking about my pussy constantly this last twelve days haven't you slave?"

"I always do Mistress."

She smiled, squatted down over my face and rubbed her dripping wet lips over my face, grinding her clit against my nose. The gorgeous smell of her cunt filled my nostrils and I stuck my tongue out to taste her.

"No slave, you don't get to do that unless I say so!" 

I retracted my tongue as she continued to grind herself against my face, and I focussed on inhaling her amazing scent. My cock throbbed, untouched until she gradually worked her way down my body and I felt her soft, wet lips slide along the underside of my cock. She let out a long sigh as she felt my shaft between her sodden lips.

"So close slave..."

I groaned as she reached down and used my cock like a dildo, rubbing the head between her lips and against her clit. Then she held it upright and slid it about an inch inside her sopping hole.

"Do you want it deeper?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress. Please..."

"Shouldn't that be 'if it pleases you Mistress'?"

"Yes Mistress, of course...if it pleases you Mistress."

She went back to rubbing the head against her lips and then suddenly forced herself down on it, so that my cock was buried right to the hilt inside her. Almost as quickly she lifted herself completely off me, I had been inside her for less than a second.

"Did that feel good slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I groaned.

"Thank me for allowing your slave-cock into my beautiful, powerful pussy."

"Thank you Mistress..."

"No, say what I told you to say."

"Thank you for allowing my slave-cock into your beautiful, powerful pussy, Mistress."

"My slave-cock slave?"

"I meant your slave-cock Mistress!"

"That's better..."

She grasped my cock again, her juices making it even more slippery than the lube.

"Now slave, I have another question for you...."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Very soon I'm going to give you a choice slave, and I want you to think very carefully before you answer, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Her hand moved a little faster on my cock, her grip a little tighter.

"You're not going to cum are you slave?"

"No Mistress."

"Remember to tell me if you get too close!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now....as I said, you have a choice to make, and it won't be an easy choice I'm sure. But it's one you have to make all the same..."

She used her fingertip to tease the sensitive spot underneath my cock head as she spoke.

"I know how much you love to eat my pussy and make me cum, so I'm going to give you a choice. Either you can spend the next four weeks free to play with your cock and make yourself cum whenever you want... or, you can spend the next few weeks eating my pussy and making me cum whenever I want you to. The catch is you can't do both, so if give you four weeks of freedom, then you don't get to taste my pussy once until that four weeks is up. On the other hand, if you choose to eat my pussy, then you don't get to touch your cock or cum at all. Any questions?"

"Yes Mistress...if I choose to eat your pussy, will you still tease me?"

"Oh yes slave, I'll tease you, I'll tease you a lot. You won't go hardly a day without being seconds from coming, but I won't let you cum, not until the four weeks is up..."

My cock jerked in her hand as she spoke.

"Are you close slave?"

"I'm getting there Mistress."

She relaxed her grip a little and slowed down her movements.

"Four weeks slave, four weeks of denial...but four weeks of eating my gorgeous pussy whenever I want it too. And I think I'm going to want it a lot more than normal. Edging you is going to make me so horny, and you're going to make me cum again and again and again...."

I groaned loudly and just managed to croak that I was getting close.

"I want a decision slave, and I promise it won't affect the outcome of this session one way or the other. If you want four weeks of absolute freedom then you only have to say so, but you won't get to taste me until the four weeks is up."



My orgasm was building and building and it was all I could do to hold it back now. Through gritted teeth I gave her my decision.

"I want to eat your pussy Mistress..."

"Are you sure, because there's no changing your mind?"

"Yes Mistress, please...."

"Tell me you want me to deny you for four weeks, just so I know you understand what you're asking me for..."

"Please Mistress, I want to eat your beautiful pussy... for four weeks while you tease and deny me... and keep me frustrated...please Mistress!"

"Very well slave, you have permission to cum."

She gripped hard and jerked my cock as fast as she could and within ten seconds I felt my cock tighten and then.....

Nothing!

I strained against my bonds as I looked down to see my cum oozing out of my cock and pooling on my stomach. It seemed to go on forever, oozing and dripping in a long stream. I looked up at my Mistress who sat over me, smiling, with her arms firmly crossed.

"That was your punishment for disobeying me and touching your cock when you shouldn't have. I'm afraid those four weeks are going to feel like forever now."

She reached down and gently milked the last few drops of cum out of my still hard cock onto my stomach.

"That was a lot of cum slave, pity you couldn't feel it....I bet it would have felt amazing. Don't you think so?"

"Yes Mistress," I moaned. I had never felt so frustrated in my life, and could only imagine what the next four weeks would feel like.

She leant forward and kissed me on the lips.

"That was so hot slave, I think I need you to eat my pussy now..."

She slid up my body, stopping only to rub her pussy in the huge pool of cum on my stomach and then straddled my face once more. I licked my cum from her sodden cunt and then pushed my tongue inside to taste her wonderful juices. The frustration was intense, more than I'd ever dreamed it could be, but I loved it and I knew I'd made the right choice. My cock was still hard when Mistress came all over my face ten minutes later, and true to her word she teased and stroked it until I was right on the edge again before finishing the session. 

Later I asked her if she was really going to make me wait forty days without a proper orgasm, she told me she was and reminded me that this whole idea had been mine in the first place. I couldn't argue with that. Besides, I have a whole month of eating my beautiful wife's pussy and being teased to the edge over and over again to look forward to. I consider myself a very lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment