Friday 29 March 2013

FEMDOM SESSION 29th March 2013

Today we had our Femdom session and it was great. Unfortunately I don’t have time to dedicate to a massive post about it, but I can tell you that I was allowed to cum at the end (while tonguing Mistress R’s ass) and that there was a LOT of cum which I had to swallow. It must have really gone off like a rocket because some of it ended up on the pillow next to my head!!!

Prior to being allowed to cum, Mistress R made me absolutely promise to keep my hands off of her cock until the next session, which I did – the paddling she gave me at the start of the session was quite convincing too, it was only eleven swats but they really stung!


Mistress R looked amazing today, she was wearing her cupless PVC top (see Gallery page, second from bottom) and she made me beg to suck her nipples. Since Mistress R has been hiding her breasts from me more and more, when they are presented to me like this they are even more exciting and I greedily sucked on them and told Mistress how amazing she looked. Mistress was smiling a lot during this session, seeing how hard my cock was trapped in the Oxballs Cocksling…


It was a good bit over an hour too, which was great and though Mistress’s orgasm was a little elusive, when it did arrive it was wonderful. I suspect that will be the last activity for the month of March, since we are going away tomorrow and will most likely be rather tired on Sunday evening. Which means that unfortunately Mistress hasn’t matched her total of orgasms for last year, and I’ve finished on just one less than last year. I sincerely hope that next year Mistress allows me less than twenty orgasms… and that she has at least one hundred and twenty, it would be great if we could advance to a ratio of six to one. But these are things that are out of my control, and whatever pleases Mistress will please me also.


Oh yes, I am hoping that soon Mistress R will allow me to take some more photos of her for the blog, she is in such good shape now (all those hours being barked at by Jillian Michaels pay off in the end) and I really hope she will consent to some slightly more risque photos. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment