Sunday 28 April 2013

FEMDOM SESSION 28th April 2013

This has been an exceptionally tough week for both Mistress R and I for reasons that I’m not going to get into here (though Mistress R has asked that I mention that it is nothing to do with our relationship), suffice it to say that we were in two minds about whether to have our session today, but in the end we are both really glad we did.

This post really starts last night, or rather early this morning perhaps. I went to bed quite late and Mistress R followed a little while later. When I heard her get into bed I turned over and cuddled her, before kissing her breasts and squeezing her gorgeous ass. My cock was like steel but Mistress made no move to touch it… eventually she turned over and I snuggled against her with my cock pressed against her ass and my hand wrapped over her stroking her mound. I honestly thought I was going to cum, it’s unusual for me to get so worked up without any stimulation but this was one of those times and it was exhilarating and at the same time scary.


I whispered to Mistress R that I was so close I thought I would explode, she said, “No, you have to save it for tomorrow!”. I reluctantly kissed her shoulder and turned over, it was the only possible course of action. Thankfully I got to sleep pretty quick and the cum stayed in my balls.


This morning’s session began as always with me on my knees and with my ankle and wrist cuffs in place. On this occasion Mistress had also instructed me to wear my blindfold and the Oxballs Cocksling (still fucking awesome). When she arrived she asked me to confirm that I had not touched my cock since the last session, I replied in the affirmative but still decided to give me eleven strokes with the whip, she stopped part way through to remind me that had I touched my cock since the last session she would be using the paddle and it would be hurting a lot more.


Then I was allowed to worship Mistress’s beautiful feet while she lay on the bed, but first she had me get her glass dildo nice and wet with my mouth. I’ve been longing to worship her feet all month and relished every second of it, and as I sucked her toes and peppered her feet with kisses she told me how she was rubbing the dildo against her pussy and then eventually pushing it inside herself.


When it came time to switch feet she stopped me for a second and had me clean her dildo with my mouth. I leaned forward and took as much of the dildo as I could into my mouth, I wanted to show her how badly I wanted to taste her pussy juice. She seemed to appreciate my eagerness and when she said something about having me suck her juices off a real cock that had been inside her my cock became rock hard.


After that I worshipped her other foot until she had me clean the dildo again and then told me to get on the bed and lay on my back. She restrained me at each corner and then straddled my face and told me to stick my tongue out. Mistress groaned a little as she ground her pussy really hard against my tongue and my cock stiffened once more. She flipped round and teased me with her ass while she stroked my cock, I couldn’t see it of course but it was right in my face.


Mistress stroked and slapped my cock for some time, intermittently teasing me with her ass until rather surprisingly she allowed me two very brief periods of ass licking. My cock was really hard now and she sank down onto it and rode me for a little while before kneeling to the side of me again and scratching my cock and balls with a hairbrush.


In my notes before the session I had told Mistress that I would love it if she would never think ‘I can’t do that, it’s too mean’ ever again, and Mistress seemed to be having a lot of fun today, she even gave my balls a little smack with the hairbrush, though thankfully not too hard!


Then Mistress decided I should be left alone for a little while, but first she removed my blindfold and then pushed a dildo into my ass and applied clothes pegs to my nipples. As she was about to leave I asked her if I could please taste her pussy again before she went, she said ‘Not until I decide,’ but then hitched up her PVC skirt and pushed a finger into her soaking slit. ‘Just a taste until I get back,’ she said as I greedily sucked her finger clean. I looked down at my cock in the cocksling and it looked massive.


Ten minutes later Mistress returned and removed the dildo, the clothes pegs and untied me. She had me sit up and remove the cocksling myself and then she lay back on the pillows, her body looking amazing contrasting with the black PVC sheet. She told me to worship her pussy and make her cum and I was more than happy to do so. After a couple of minutes she had me get off the bed and turn off the heater as she was getting a little too warm, as I turned back to the bed I was blown away by the way she looked, leaning back against the pillows with her legs spread wide, exposing her beautiful, neatly trimmed pussy, she looked fucking unbelievably HOT!


I resumed my position and gently began licking my Mistress’s awesome pussy. It can never be understated how much I love eating pussy and thankfully it seems I’m pretty good at it, good enough to bring Mistress R to another lovely hard orgasm anyway. I adore making Mistress cum, it is the greatest feeling in the world, I just want to do it every day. During the session I told Mistress that I could easily spend a day just worshipping her pussy and ass… and maybe her feet.
Mistress stood up on the bed and had me lick all her juices off of her ass and from between her legs and then told me to lick the sheet clean, yum!


I wondered what might happen next, perhaps she would strap-on the ‘strap-on’ and give my ass a good fucking, maybe she would even tell me that if I felt like cumming while she was fucking me then as long as I could do it without touching my cock, I could… as long as I didn’t mind licking my cum off the sheet of course… I seem to remember writing a story along those lines a long, long time ago…


She had me lie on my back again and then secured my ankles and wrists once more before standing over me and giving me the perfect view of her gorgeous pussy and ass, she even pulled her cheeks apart to make sure I got an extra good look at her perfect, beautiful asshole. She teased me about wanting to lick it some more as she worked my cock and then she lowered her ass onto my face and gave me permission to lick it again. I love licking her ass so much, it makes my cock so fucking hard, but thankfully despite my eighteen day load it wasn’t too much of a struggle to hold back.


Finally she turned around and mounted my cock again, telling me that she wanted me to cum inside her. I pushed upwards as she bore down and after a short, hard fuck I exploded inside her.
Before I had even really finished cumming Mistress rose off my cock, and straddled my face so that my cock pulsed in the air even as I was eating my cum out of her luscious pussy. When she was satisfied that I had licked her clean Mistress turned and squeezed some more cum out of my cock and fed it to me from her finger. Needless to say I loved every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment