Tuesday 5 April 2011

Everything Has a Price - CH08 (written in February 2011)



I woke up suddenly, it was 7:02. I looked to my right to find the bed empty, I panicked for a second until I realised it was Monday. I turned over and breathed my Mistress's scent from the empty pillow, my cock was instantly hard and aching.


"Shit!" I said to myself quietly. "I've got to tell her before she goes to work."

I threw back the covers and got to my feet just as my wife came back into the bedroom to say goodbye. She looked at me, then looked down at my rock hard cock and then looked back at me again.

"Well," she giggled. " Someone's pleased to see me!"

I looked down at my throbbing shaft, jutting out from my groin like a telegraph pole, a thin film of precum smeared over the tip. 

"What a pity I'm already late for work..."

She kissed me quickly as she gave my cock a single, firm squeeze and then turned on her heels before I could even speak.

"I..., er, bye, love you," I called after her, looking down at my poor desperate cock and wondering how much more of this I could take.

I heard the front door close and her key in the lock, now I had a dilemma of epic proportions. Last night, long after she had gone to sleep I had touched my cock, and not only that, but I had taken myself right to the edge, several times, before finally forcing myself to stop. Not only that, but now she'd gone to work and I couldn't tell her, and I knew I was supposed to tell her as soon as possible.

I waited for half an hour to pass, until I knew she would be at work, ready to start the day. I rang her mobile and was surprised when she answered it on the first ring.

"Hello," she said warmly.

"Oh, er, hi..."

"Are you okay?" She asked, a little concerned.

"Oh, umm, yeah... er, er..."

"You don't sound okay, what's the matter?"

"Umm, well, er, nothing as such...umm, nothing, er serious....I, erm, well the thing is, erm, I wanted to talk to you before you left this morning, but you were in a rush and...."

"Yes?" 

"...well," I cleared my throat. "I'm afraid I have to tell you something...umm, last night...after you'd gone to sleep, I was felling really horny and... I touched my cock Mistress, I'm really sorry."

"Oh dear, that is disappointing...." she said, sounding a little irritated.

"Yes Mistress, I know..."



"Did you make yourself cum," she whispered into the phone.

"No Mistress."

"Hmm, well that's something... I shall have to think about this, I shall speak to you later."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

The phone went dead before I even finished speaking and I replaced the handset before picking up my workbag and heading out to my car. Unusually I didn't listen to the radio or a CD on the way to work, all I could think about was how I'd let my Mistress down and how she was going to punish me. For I was in no doubt that there would be some kind of punishment, even if it wasn't another paddling...

- - - 

The day was long and difficult. All I could think about was how disappointed my Mistress was going to be with me and what I could do to make it up to her. I had briefly thought about buying her some flowers on the way home, but had quickly come to the conclusion that not only would they have made no difference, but it would have made me look pretty dumb into the bargain. So instead, I decided to go home and face the music like a man, whatever it may be. 

I opened the front door and heard the shower running, usually I would have taken the opportunity to go and say hello, while checking out my wife's sexy body. But I figured that might only annoy her more, and so instead I slipped into the spare room, donned my workout clothes and left a note on her dressing table, telling her that I had gone to the garage to use the treadmill.

I came back into the house sometime later, the smell of dinner in the air. She kissed me and we talked over as we ate, just normal stuff, nothing about what I had told her earlier. Then, after we had washed the dishes together, she told me to go and have my shower, and not to take too long about it because she had a surprise for me.

I know. I should have realised that it probably wasn't going to be a good surprise, or if it was, I should have at least realised that it wasn't going to work out the way I had intended. But nevertheless I fairly bounded up the stairs and had one of my lightning quick shave and showers and when I opened the bathroom door I found her standing on the landing, naked except for a matching black lace bra and panty set and some sheer black stockings. I felt the blood rushing to my cock as it pressed against my clean boxer shorts, and the ache in my balls returned with a vengeance. God she looked beautiful!

She took a step forward and rubbed my cock through my boxers, I groaned predictably.

"Enjoy it," she said as she teased my cock through the thin cotton fabric. "Enjoy it while you can..."

I didn't like the sound of that too much, but I was already trembling as she massaged my throbbing meat against my body. 

Suddenly she stopped and pulled away from me, she turned and walked towards the bedroom.

"Come on," she said curtly.

I followed like a dog at heel and once inside the bedroom she lay on her back on the bed and told me to strip naked and kneel between her feet. I did as instructed, my hands falling easily to my sides, my cock standing straight up, desperate for her touch.

"Now," she said. "I imagine you've spent all day wondering what your punishment might be... maybe another spanking, or maybe something else in a similar vein, or something else entirely...so, tell me, what do you think your punishment is going to be slave?"

"I'm not sure Mistress."

"Really slave, all day and you couldn't come up with anything?"

"Well yes Mistress, but I'm sure it's nothing to what you have planned for me."

She smirked, and I wondered just what she had got planned for me tonight.

"You're right there," she said. "I've been very bad."

That threw me a little, what was that supposed to mean. She'd been at work all day and she'd only been home an hour before me, how 'bad' could she have been?

I stared at her gorgeous body and wished I could just rip her panties aside and plunge my aching cock inside her tight, wet pussy. Or even just jerk myself off over her, even if I had to lick it up... that would be okay, just anything, anything but having to look at her and not being able to touch my poor throbbing cock!

I felt my jaw start to tremble a little as she shifted her legs and lifted her knees up. I would have done just about anything for her then, just to be allowed to kiss her inner thighs, her beautiful soft, sexy thighs... my cock was starting to hurt with need now, this was torture. Little did I realise that this was nothing, nothing at all.

Her voice snapped me out of my lustful daze.

"Show me," she said. "Show me what you did."

I heard her, but it didn't quite register at first. She repeated her demand and I nervously closed my fist around my cock, and started stroking firmly. She watched intently, her own fingers snaking across her stomach and into her panties. Watching her touch herself brought me to the edge very quickly and in less than a minute I had to let go, gasping for breath as I fought the need to cum.

"Is that it," she said sternly. "Is that all you did?"

"Yes Mistress....but, more than once..."

She arched an eyebrow.

"You really are a sucker for punishment aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Do it again."

I stroked myself to the edge at her instruction a further three times, before she finally let me stop. My whole body ached with the need to cum, but she wasn't about to allow that. She reached under her pillow, pulled out my blindfold and tossed it to me. 

"Put that on," she scowled.

"Yes Mistress," I said, pulling the generous rubber blindfold over my head until my vision was fully blocked.

"Is that effective?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good."

I heard her moving on the bed, it sounded like she was removing her panties but I couldn't be sure. Then her stocking-clad foot brushed against my thigh and she batted my balls with her instep. I grunted, taken by surprise.

"Maybe your punishment should focus on your balls...what do you think slave?"

"If it pleases you Mistress," I said, hoping that wasn't really what she had in mind.

I felt her other foot move beneath me and then she used it to press my cock upwards from underneath until it was flat against my stomach. 

"Your balls are so vulnerable now slave, I could just kick them all night if I wanted to, couldn't I?"

"If it pleased you Mistress," I gasped.

"You might want to remember that for the future slave," she said as she playfully swatted her foot against my nuts a few times, hard enough to make a point, but not hard enough to actually hurt.

She moved her feet away and my cock fell back to it's natural position, still throbbing, still desperate for release.

"But not tonight slave, no... I have something much worse in store for you..."

I gulped loudly, which caused her to laugh to herself.

"...but don't worry slave, it won't hurt. Not like that, anyway..."

I breathed a sigh of relief but couldn't help wondering whether at the end of the night I might have chosen a good kick in the nuts over what I was about to go through. 

She lifted her feet to my face and told me to start kissing them. I happily obliged and periodically she allowed me to move a little higher up her legs, first to her ankle, then her shins, then her knees until finally I came to the tops of her stockings. I must have been kissing her legs for well over quarter of an hour at this point and my lips were stinging a little, but I continued regardless, fully aware that every inch up her legs was another inch closer to her beautiful pussy.

"Mmm," she sighed. "I'm so wet... can you smell my gorgeous pussy slave?"

"Yes Mistress. It smells wonderful."

"Do you think you should be allowed to taste it slave?"

"I....don't know Mistress, I mean it's not for me to decide."

"But you want to, don't you...?"

"Yes Mistress, always!"

"Good, you may kiss the tops of my thighs slave, but don't go any further until I say."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

I kissed and licked her beautiful skin, inhaling deeply every precious waft of her delicious scent until I was completely focused on wanting to taste her amazing pussy. Even my need to come was secondary now, my whole world was focussed solely on the burning desire to taste her juices, to push my tongue inside her slippery hole, to tease her clit and to make her buck against me until she was completely satisfied.

But no, not yet. She kept me there for what seemed like hours, and all the time I could hear her slender fingers stroking her pussy. This really was torture. But I didn't know the half of it. 

She started to move her hips a little and I realised that she was getting close to coming, I continued to kiss and worship her legs, my blindfold denying me the pleasure of watching my beautiful Mistress make herself cum. Then she was there, her legs bucked wildly and she moaned her way through her orgasm until finally she fell still, breathing heavily. I continued to kiss her thighs for a few seconds more, my tongue searching for any stray splashes of her delicious juice until she pushed my head away.

"No, you don't get to taste me today...not a drop."

I groaned in frustration, but she wasn't for turning.

"You should have thought about that when you were touching your cock," she snarled.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

I heard her moving on the bed again and she told me to lay down on my back. I manoeuvred myself so that I was and she straddled me, her legs either side of my torso.

"You messed up big time slave, you didn't know it of course... but I was planning to let you inside my beautiful pussy today... not for long perhaps, but long enough to enjoy the feel of my slippery, silky, wet cunt wrapped around your throbbing cock..."

"No...." I groaned. 

"Uh-huh," she replied. "But you had to mess it up didn't you?"

I couldn't even bring myself to respond until she used her fingernails to pinch my nipples.

"Didn't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I gasped.

"Bet you feel pretty foolish now, don't you?"

"Very, Mistress."

I felt her move up the bed and position herself right above my face. 

"If you could only see me slave, my beautiful pussy, right over your face, dripping wet... just inches from your mouth..."

"Please let me taste you," I blurted out.

She laughed wickedly and I heard her finger moving inside her wet pussy. She held it near my nose and my nostrils were filled with her gorgeous scent.

I let out a deep groan as I inhaled her, my cock felt like it was ready to explode at the slightest touch, but I knew it was not permitted and above all else I had to make sure I didn't cum, no matter what.

"If you had to choose between cumming and tasting me now slave, which would you choose?"

I heard myself respond even without thinking about it.

"Tasting you Mistress..."

"Wow, I'm impressed...although you didn't exactly mull it over, are you sure you're not just saying that because you think that's what I want to hear?"

"No Mistress. I promise you."

Her hand reached back and gently stroked my cock, I was shaking uncontrollably.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mistress, I swear!"

"But even the thought of not being allowed to taste me didn't stop you putting your own pleasure first, did it?"

"No Mistress....I'm so sorry Mistress."

She let go of my aching stalk and I felt her move back down the bed until her knees were either side of my hips, her dripping slit hovering just inches above my desperate cock.

"Well slave, maybe it's for the best... I don't think you could have handled being inside me today anyway, you look ready to explode as it is..."

She lowered herself and I felt the silky flesh of her pussy rubbing gently against the head of my cock.

"...you're leaking so much slave, you must be soooo close, how do you stand it?"

I couldn't answer her, all I could think about was the silky smoothness of her pussy lips softly grinding against my poor cock. Oh fuck, why did I have to touch my cock, and why did I have to tell her...

"Maybe just the tip," she said, sliding the first half-inch of my cock inside her silky wet hole. "Or maybe not," she said pulling it out almost before I had even realised what she'd done. I clenched my fists in frustration, wondering why I didn't just get up and pump my cock until I emptied every last drop of cum from my balls, I wasn't restrained, there was nothing stopping me, except... I knew that would be it. Mistress would never play this game with me again, and that simply wasn't a price I was willing to pay.

She let go of my cock and I felt her reaching over to the bedside table, I heard the drawer open and she obviously took something out, though I had no idea what it was. She shuffled back to her original position and I felt something rubbery press against the pad of flesh just above my cock. 

"Give me your hands," she said and I brought both my hands to where the rubbery sensation was. 

"Now, hold this still with your fingers." 

She pressed my fingers either side of what I now realised was a thick silicone dildo, the spare larger one from our strap-on set that she had never used on me (at least not yet - gulp!). The base was just big enough to get a finger on but I quickly realised that it would be more stable if I spread the fingers of one hand either side and pressed my palm against the base of my stomach.

She pushed my spare hand out of the way and rubbed her slippery cunt against the tip of the thick silicone cock. I heard her gasp as the large head stretched her pussy wider than she was used to and she eased herself down a few inches before she spoke again.

"Now slave, as I promised, I have a surprise for you..."

I had completely forgotten about this part and suddenly my mind was racing, was she going to pull a couple of black dudes out of the wardrobe or was I just being completely ridiculous. Trapped in the darkness of the blindfold I felt very vulnerable, she could be plotting anything and I wouldn't even know until it was too late.

"...but before you get your surprise, you have to make a choice."

'Not again,' I thought. 'What the hell was going on now?'

"It shouldn't be a very difficult choice for you, if all you've told me is true..."

Oh, shit...Oh, crap, what did she mean by that?

"...and I know you never lie to me. You've proved that by coming clean about touching your cock...so..."

I listened intently for the sound of the wardrobe door opening, but all I could hear was the sound of Mistress's pussy sliding up and down the top few of inches of the thick silicone cock. I could feel the heat of her cunt against the back of her hand, but nothing more, it was torture.

"...for the rest of the week, you have to decide whether you want to be allowed to touch me, when I allow it, obviously... or whether you want to be touched, but that means you don't get to touch me at all, not even to kiss me..."

Suddenly the whole 'how to be mean' lesson of the previous evening seemed hopelessly redundant...but even as she said it my cock pulsed madly, loving how bitchy she was being, and once again I was thrown into internal turmoil, overjoyed at her understanding and adoption of all that I'd tried to teach her but at the same time scared, almost, of what I'd awoken in her. She truly was becoming the heartless bitch of my darkest fantasies, I just hoped I could live up to my side of the bargain...

"...it's not a trick, I promise if you choose to be touched, I will tease your cock every day for the rest of the week, but you definitely won't get to touch me at all. Can you go that long without eating my beautiful pussy slave, without touching my soft skin, without kissing my beautiful lips or sucking my gorgeous toes?"

"No Mistress, I can't."

"So what do you choose slave?"

"To be allowed to touch you, when you allow it Mistress."

"Even though you know I will not touch your cock or balls until next Sunday when your twenty eight days is up?"

Damn I thought the end of the week meant Friday, but it really didn't change anything. My mind raced, last time I had cum had been a Sunday, surely twenty eight days would be the day before, wouldn't it?

Mistress seemed to know what I was thinking, as she spelt it out for me.

"You came all over my beautiful breasts at 2pm slave... so the game doesn't finish until 2pm on Sunday... at the earliest!"

That was at least the second time she'd said something like that, I was beginning to wonder exactly what was going to happen come Sunday afternoon...

"Are you sure that's what you want to choose slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sure."

"Good slave, I wouldn't have expected anything else."

"Thank you Mistress..."

She forced herself down a little further onto the silicon dildo, sighing as the thick girth stretched her tight hole. Her pussy was just an inch of so from the back of my fingers now, and a few drops of pussy juice had dripped onto my knuckles. Within a couple of minutes she had taken the whole thing and started gliding herself up and down the rubbery prick, while my own cock nestled against the crack of her ass, every rise and fall she made a lesson in absolute suffering for me.

"Oh God slave, that feels amazing....your cock is so hard, I bet you wish you could be inside me now don't you?"



"Ugh, yes Mistress...."

"Maybe one day I will let you slide your cock into my gorgeous arse, while I ride this lovely thick dildo...."

I could barely speak now, I was clenching my teeth so hard I feared they might never separate again.

"...until I cum so hard, that I squeeze every last drop out of your poor swollen balls!"

Oh fuck, this was becoming absolutely unbearable, I opened my mouth to beg her to stop, the friction of her ass against my cock-head threatening to push me right over the edge, but before I could even speak she lifted herself clean off the dildo and moved up my body, leaving my cock to flap against slippery silicone cock which I still held obediently in place.

"It's time for your surprise slave, I'm pleased with your choice, and I know you will be too, even though you don't get to be touched until Sunday...I'm sure it will be worth it."

I felt her position herself over my face once more and wondered what on earth this 'surprise' could possibly be...

"Such a pity you have to stay blindfolded though, but still.... Now, close your mouth and keep it closed, if I feel your tongue even for a second I will be very mad with you, and you don't want me to be mad with you do you slave?"

"No Mistress." 

That was the last thing I wanted, lest she resurrected the idea of kicking my balls all night!

"Good slave, now...."

She lowered herself onto my face and the strong intoxicating scent of her pussy filled my nostrils once again, only this time it was much more intense and tinged with the smell of silicone rubber. As she started to grind herself against my face I noticed something odd, and as she ground herself harder and harder I began to realise exactly what this 'surprise' was...for the first time ever she had shaved her pussy bare.

I felt sick. All this time I had been so close to her, but because of my own stupidity I had been forced to wear this blindfold while she knew all along the effect seeing her pussy completely shaved would have on me... and how I would feel now that I knew. My hips refused to stay still as they pumped in desperation, my straining cock aching for contact with anything, even though I had just chosen to forgo any touching for the rest of the week.

Fortunately for me she did not notice my hips pumping or my cock sliding hopelessly against the slippery silicone dildo, as she was too busy grinding her hairless pussy against the bridge of my nose. It was all I could do to keep my mouth closed as instructed, but I was terrified that if I failed her she might not let me touch her for the rest of the week and that would be worse than anything! Especially now I knew her 'secret'.

After a few minutes she climbed off my face and bent down to kiss me on the lips, I wanted to kiss her back properly, but I daren't open my mouth, even now. What if it was a trick. After a few seconds she realised what I was doing and told me that it was okay. We kissed deeply, our tongues flicking against each others, I was still shaking like a man without a coat on a freezing day, but gradually it subsided as she lay down beside me and cuddled me until she was sure I was okay.

"Was that a good surprise?" She asked, tentatively.

"Yes Mistress, although....I wish I could see it..."

"Maybe tomorrow," she said, the hint of steel returning to her voice. "If I think you deserve it."

"Thank you Mistress," I said, feeling completely and utterly under her spell.

"I bet you won't touch your cock without permission again will you slave?"

"No Mistress," I said, remembering ruefully the last time I had promised myself the self same thing.

"And neither will I, not until Sunday," she said, before kissing me one last time.



CHAPTER NINE IS HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment