Tuesday 5 April 2011

Everything Has a Price - CH09 (written in February 2011)



Tuesday was hell, all I could think about all day was my Mistress and whether or not she would allow me to see her clean shaven pussy that night. I couldn't concentrate on my work properly, and then I started thinking 'what if she makes me choose between seeing it, or licking it?'

By the time I got home I was a complete wreck, and the throbbing in my groin had become so unrelenting that I'd almost stopped noticing it. 

Almost.

Once again she was in the shower when I got home, and once again I knew that trying to sneak a look was a bad idea, especially now! So I went on the treadmill again, seeing as she was so keen on me getting fit (haha) and after tea we watched a film together. 

She must have noticed how tense I was all evening, but she said nothing, and she seemed completely relaxed, blasé even. But then hadn't I told her not two days ago that a woman who takes control and feels no guilt about it is the hottest of all? I sure did. 

The film finished and Mistress flicked the TV off and picked up her book. I sat there for a few minutes wondering what to do with myself, whilst fighting against the growing urge to suggest letting me go down on her. I knew that was a mistake and I wasn't going to fall for that...

Just as I was about to get up and do something useful, Mistress peeled her socks off and without even looking up from her book, pointed her feet towards me. I looked at her gorgeous feet and felt my poor cock swelling inside my pants for the hundredth time (at least) since that glorious Sunday. God that seemed a long, long time ago now.

She said nothing but lifted one of her feet, obviously inviting me to kiss it. I got up and knelt on the floor next to her chair, more than happy to go along with whatever my Mistress wanted me to do. I gently supported her foot with my hands and kissed all over her instep, then down the sides and all over her sole before sucking each of her beautiful little toes into my mouth one after another, before starting all over again. 

After three times through this routine, Mistress swapped her feet, still without a word. My cock throbbed hopelessly, without even a chance of being touched tonight, or tomorrow for that matter, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that...

I concentrated on attending to my Mistress's beautiful feet and completed another cycle of three before Mistress put her book down and thanked me for being a good slave. I felt very proud at that moment, but any thought that I had earned something more was quickly squashed as she told me she was really tired and was going to bed. I tried not to look disappointed, but it was pretty obvious I was crushed.

"I promise we'll do something tomorrow," she whispered as she kissed me goodnight. "Don't stay up to late will you... and don't touch your cock!"

"No Mistress," I said sincerely. Calling her Mistress had become second nature now, where once it was only used at very specific times. I had barely noticed the transition and I had to say, I liked it. 

Needless to say, even though I went to bed well before midnight it was well past 1:30am before I finally managed to gain the relief of sleep...

- - - 

Wednesday dragged like no day had ever dragged before. With the promise of 'doing something' at the forefront of my mind, I could barely wait to get home and to sample my Mistress's delicious, bald pussy. But of course, things never work out quite how you imagine they might...

As I approached our house I saw a silver Mondeo parked outside the front garden. I drove past it and turned to pull into the drive, but instead of being half-full of my wife's car it was completely empty.

I parked up and walked round to the front door, wondering who's the Mondeo was and where my wife was. I opened to front door and immediately heard voices from the front room. I walked in and saw my wife chatting to a slighlty older guy in a smart business suit. 

"Hi," I said, actually thinking 'who the fuck are you?'.

They both turned and smiled.

"Hello," they said together.

"My car's broken down," said my wife. "I took it to a garage near work and Jeff brought me home."

"Oh right..." I said, slightly suspiciously.

"Well I'd better get off," said Jeff. "Or my wife will wonder where I am, thanks for the drink."

"Thanks for the lift," said my wife warmly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Jeff walked past me to the front door and left us alone. My wife turned and put her arms around me, her mouth meeting mine in a deep kiss. She seemed in a terribly good mood for someone who's car had broken down. But I said nothing. Instead I returned the kiss as I felt my cock swelling yet again, despite the fact that I knew it wasn't going to get any attention no matter how big and hard it got.

"What's up with the car?" I asked when she finally broke the kiss.

"Oh just something little, they're getting the part first thing tomorrow, so I can pick it up at dinner time."

"Oh good. Does that mean you need me to give you a lift tomorrow?"

"No, Jeff's going to pick me up...I told them I would be in a bit later and they were fine about it."

"Right..."

She looked at me a little oddly, then asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes... fine. I'm going to get showered now..."

"Okay," she said.

I climbed the stairs feeling a little strange and then had the longest shower I've ever had in my life. I knew it was stupid and unfounded but, damn... Jeff wasn't bad looking and he was certainly in good shape, was there more to this than met the eye? She'd openly told me that she'd watched those cuckolding videos and that they had turned her on, but had she just said that because she thought it would get me hot and bothered? Besides, even if she had been turned on by those video's, it didn't necessarily follow that she was going to go out and do it less than a week later, did it!

I told myself not to be so stupid and got out of the shower. I had no real reason to believe that anything untoward was happening, she'd said point blank to me the other day that she didn't want to involve anyone else in our relationship and I had to believe her. I tried to relax, but the evening dragged and I couldn't help but keep thinking about it.

Finally my wife turned to me and said "What's wrong with you, you've been in a funny mood all night."

"Nothing," I said, rather predictably.

"Aren't you excited?" She said smiling.

"Yes of course," I said, sounding somewhat less than excited.

"Doesn't sound like it...." she said, sounding hurt.

"I know, I'm sorry... it's just, this probably sounds really stupid but...when I got home I wasn't expecting to see that car and Jeff and.... After everything you said the other day, I just kind of freaked out a bit that's all..."

"Oh," she said, seemingly thrown completely by what I had said.

"I know, I'm sorry... I'm an idiot, I do trust you... God! Why am I such an idiot."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, me feeling like utter shit, her, well, I don't even know what she was thinking... then she got up and went upstairs. She was only gone a few minutes and then she came back holding something behind her back. 

"Close your eyes," she said softly.

I complied and felt the familiar texture of the rubber blindfold pressed over my head. Then I felt my wife move closer to me and press herself against me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as she bent down to kiss me. Then she pulled away and led me to the sofa, which she sat on and which she had me kneel in front of.

I heard her discarding her clothes and I wished she'd let me see her, but I knew I had already blotted my copybook tonight and I was lucky to be getting anything. Once she was naked she reached forward and pulled my head inbetween her thighs. She smelt wonderful and I felt myself trembling as I waited impatiently for her to give me permission to taste her beautiful pussy.

She slid a little closer to me and pushed my head down closer to her pussy. The closer I got the more I fell under her spell, and by the time I felt the soft flesh of her pussy against my lips I knew that I would do anything for her once more. I gently licked the folds of her pussy, savouring the beautiful taste of her slippery hole. No matter how often I got to do this it always felt so good whenever I was allowed to do it, no wonder I craved it like some people crave beer or cigarettes.

Mistress moaned softly as I teased her pussy with my tongue, and then pulled my head up to kiss me deeply, tasting herself on my lips. My breathing was ragged and my poor cock throbbed despondently inside my jeans. 

"Put your fingers in me," she begged before kissing me again, and groaning into my mouth as I slid two of my fingers inside her pussy.

She sat back and I buried my head between her legs again, revelling in the wonderful taste and smell of my Mistress... if only I could have seen her beautiful shaved pussy too, it would have been perfect.

"You love that don't you," she said softly as she savoured the attention I was giving her.

"Yes Mistress," I breathed between long teasing licks.

"It's like a drug to you isn't it," she pressed.

"Yes Mistress," I confessed.

"You'd do anything for me right now wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Would you slave... really?"

"Yes Mistress," I whispered, knowing what was coming.

"Would you clean my pussy after another man had fucked me?"

"Y....yes Mistress," I replied, helpless to refuse her anything she desired.

"Would you suck his cock for me?"

"Yes Mistress," I sighed.

"Would you lick my clit while he fucked me until I came all over his cock?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, my cock pressing uncomfortably against my zip.

She held my head then as I concentrated my efforts on her clit, my fingers working inside her, stimulating her G-spot until her hands clasped tightly around my head and she bucked madly against my tongue. I kept licking and licking, flicking her clit from side to side as she came harder and harder and then collapsed back onto the sofa, her thighs closing together to protect her sensitive clit from my attention (she knew I would lick her all night if I had my way).

"That was amazing," she said, pulling me back between her thighs. "Clean me, carefully!"

I delicately licked every last drop of pussy juice I could find from her skin and then she gently pushed me away again.

"That was wonderful," she said. "But.. I still don't think you deserve to see it, not yet."

I tried to hide my disappointment, knowing that I was lucky the evening hadn't taken an entirely less pleasant trajectory. I cursed my stupidity and consoled myself by licking the remnants of her juices from my lips.

"Thank you Mistress."


She sighed deeply and then leant forward to kiss me once again, then she put her arms around me and put her mouth close to my ear.

"Listen," she said softly. "I would never do those things without telling you..."

I was at once relieved and surprised by her choice of words.

"...so you don't need to worry about Jeff or anyone else, okay?"

"Thank you Mistress...."

And just like that, all my anger and stress dissipated to nothing. Although I couldn't help but wonder about the way she'd phrased it.

Hmm...




CHAPTER TEN IS HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment